Funny rage messages

He even created a character to say this. Since I do not know german, his message is still a mystery to me, my reply is "I dont speak german".
BTW would be nice if someone could translate his rage.
View attachment 4374
Can i haz 1st place in dis tred?

Attachments

• offend.jpg
    offend.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
Their comp

BV5jE8W.jpg

Final outcome

qGAEUXq.jpg

Their reaction

Vzn25Ee.jpg

LOLOL [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] [MENTION=18501]Herneith[/MENTION] [MENTION=16866]Izac[/MENTION] [MENTION=9612]SallyG[/MENTION] [MENTION=8222]Kearbear[/MENTION]
Yes a monk costed the win against a pug of 7 24s with half the comp being hunters..........>.> /sigh........

And damn a premade of 10 players.....dont see that every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is similar to the miami heat beating a middle school team by 5 in overtime............ who's the REAL winner ?

Honestly it was a hard match for both sides. How many times have you or I or anyone on this board beaten 5+ 24s? Beating a 10 competent people all queued together with our durr durr 'I smash you fur da win! p2ps' was a challenge. 10 competent f2ps will beat 5 24s almost every time. And I'm guessing fun was had on both sides. Please don't downscale how hard mr. Beautiful and I had to work for that win. 10-mans generally are ROFLSTOMPS no matter what color of the rainbow you are. I imagine both sides had an awesome fight to try and win it. Pretty silly of some random 24 to log to rage to Lil during a win, but I was on ret and Beautiful kept us all motivated to kick some ass and to try for more than just 'argh I kill u' in mid. GG.

Don't kid yourself.

There is nothing enjoyable about playing against 5 hunters. ~_~

I was the mage and i had so much fun. Even getting 5shotted, and with subpar gear, i made some cool Blink-Nova plays, and Freeze saves. While i do agree that horde comp could be more enjoyable, the game itself was kinda fun.

Quickly delete these screenshots. We must go back to pretending Horde doesn't play hunters, and isnt infested with 24s.

NOBODY SAW ANYTHING HERE. MOVE ALONG.
Its too late......brah.....now we have to turn in our badges......

posting this for seffora / babyfet following an AB. No amusing chat, just a toon log. someone else can fill in the drama, think i was on horde at the time.
Babyfet basically won that game single handedly. Nice drooding.

This is why i love this bracket. A shadowfang stendel band orc mage pugged into a 6 hunter alliance group.

2gI54rY.jpg

KIZ4JeG.jpg

gV4dcJI.jpg

iWf3xmF.jpg

What did the ''flagger'' expect ''random bgs to be filled with people who can heal or peel''?? hahahaha then he went something about shitty autistic healers and going 0-20

This is why i love this bracket. A shadowfang stendel band orc mage pugged into a 6 hunter alliance group.

2gI54rY.jpg

KIZ4JeG.jpg

gV4dcJI.jpg

iWf3xmF.jpg

What did the ''flagger'' expect ''random bgs to be filled with people who can heal or peel''?? hahahaha then he went something about shitty autistic healers and going 0-20

hahahahha man yeah hahahaha yeah XD

Users who are viewing this thread