Funny rage messages

He was imitating Mihej, playing along with your joke. Let's get back on topic.

Don't get your panties in a wad, I am well aware of what he was doing. Never the less, it is immature at best to make fun of him/her when they may have real underlying psychological problems if they get this upset over a video game.

Don't get your panties in a wad, I am well aware of what he was doing. Never the less, it is immature at best to make fun of him/her when they may have real underlying psychological problems if they get this upset over a video game.

Why would you think I'm the one with their panties in a wad, I was just trying to help. I didn't insult you, I didn't get angry, I made a statement intended to help and then I reminded everyone to get back on topic. Your response to me would indicate that you're the one with their panties in a wad if my post somehow flusters you. Please calm down and get back on topic.

I know exactly what it is called, young one. Perhaps you should try it and you would not have the urge to spew such vitriol.
No vitriol at all. I was making a joke in the spirit of the hilarious Mihej. I guess that would only be obvious if you read his chat logs.

Anyway, with respect to mocking Mihej for an emotional imbalance; no. He just happens to sum up the frustration that I feel on occasion healing pugs in a very colorful and an interesting way.

Sorry if you were negatively impacted by this that wasn't my intention.

x12d.jpg

3sn5.jpg

oqs1.jpg

jlsd.jpg

fd64.jpg

xpf7.jpg

jv58.jpg

looks like he actually was the german druid :p but hes the bad one, the good one is Ioser :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_041714_211000.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041714_211000.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 263
  • WoWScrnShot_041714_211009.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041714_211009.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 269
  • WoWScrnShot_041714_211028.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041714_211028.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 227
  • WoWScrnShot_041714_211031.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041714_211031.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 151
Hahaha, that's funny, dancingroot used pretty much the same arguments when he was playing ally and we got into a group.. Dude couldn't shut up about how bad i am and the rest of the rogues, threatening us with reporting away >.<

Take a chill pill indeed

i think youmadhombre talking bad about us in detromath :confused:

he clearly stated he didnt like me or spine crew but its fine just gotta retrieve them the love in bgs <3

late response, but no. the only place i talk bad about you is here on twinkinfo right in your face mate :) same for you achmed

Go back and brag about your leet twink 2.2k achiev kk? :)))

You're bad and you cry alot :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back and brag about your leet twink 2.2k achiev kk? :)))

You're bad and you cry alot :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have to disappoint but im one of the 0,5% of the bracket who got his 2,2k at endgame, and im by far superior to a rogue who stopped playing endgame because it wasnt challenging enough :)
forever a tryhard

edit: but hey, you live in your own little f2p world just like alpahsky or how this random warrior is called. discussions with you are pointless, you are the english equivalent to the german shadowpriest Tyrkysovej, a huge retard

It just made me laugh hahahaha and he left right after...
But yea, Blizz should remove alliance x)

Im pretty sure this was the guy who i beaten on his p2p 20 ret, on his alts
he wanted to brag that f2p are just noobs
He didn't wisper back after he got climaxed
View attachment 3939

Well, someone was raging all over the bg, in fact, we won that bg, was a close one
View attachment 3940

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_012414_005242.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012414_005242.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 288
  • WoWScrnShot_020914_023544 - Copy.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020914_023544 - Copy.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 241

Users who are viewing this thread