Funding Horde Twinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudgee

<Lunatic Fringe> is on Skullcrusher US horde side. We now have the gear and gold to fund several twinks. Hoping to build some activity on Skullcrusher. Message Eternal, Nudge, Carra, Theory, or Natureswrath in-game or reply here or with private messages for details. Currently Funding all twinks, may narrow down specific classes in the near future! Hope to get some feedback as soon as possible!

p.s. Currently there is no requirements other than i chat with you and approve!

Private message me on your details. And we can figure something out.

Any way I could do this with only TBC expansion? I changed the pw to my account to try to avoid returning to WoW but the twinking scene is dragging me in again.

Of coarse. I'm 90% sure even with just bc you can get BoA items. And none of the BIS pieces are from wotlk or cata only quest.

Have fun grinding out Guild BoA's on a 70.

Spoiler alert: its going to suck dick.

I'm funding you. Paying for your boe gear. Enchants. Helping you obtain gear. Helping you obtain professions. Helping you in fishing tourny. You name it I'll help.

Im willing to help fun as well. Gold, gearing, and enchants, Im not going to just do it for any random, We want some serious active players. Ill do anything but pay IRL money for you. Or buy you a SF. Head on over!

I has 7 tinks nudgey. Which one u want :{ Prolly none

oh shiftkush
<

if i came over without trinks yet would that be cool? planning on getting the AGM as soon as i can. i have full boa for rogue, Fdruid, Rpally, war, hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread