Funding Horde Twinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i was out of town this weekend, but i can get on between my 2 jobs in the evenings, and any time on weekends.

i will be willing to premade as pally or mage. prefer pally.

Still need a Mage. And possibly and FC. Pm me for details and my realid so we can chat

I'd be down once i get a WoW card rofl I played 19s before but left to do 24 and got bored within a week... then my WoW ran out and im installing hamecake as i type this

nudge,

once you get everything settled, MGC would like to set up a series of 2-3 premade/practice (whatever you want to call it) matches. let me know

nudge,

once you get everything settled, MGC would like to set up a series of 2-3 premade/practice (whatever you want to call it) matches. let me know

This may be a bit. Nudge and I are striving to over achieve.

20+ new members in the past 2 weeks. And we still have A-team transfers coming! If your looking for a new guild, come Fringe it with us.

Hass were still getting a few xfers we hope to be atean come over. As soon as we get settled I'll contact you!

If you're refferring to remade spots your rogue has a shot. We do not plan to use a paladin FC for premades.. if you just mean for the guild as a whole we welcome Both your paladin and rogue with open arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread