Funding Horde Twinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see another Horde rising through the ranks!. Pm me when you found your core 10 man Nudge & Rapturee
<

We have a lot of work still to be done ore. but hopefully in next few weeks we will be in contact!

And we still have funds for more players.

Specifically looking for:

Rogue

Lock

Mage

Open for all classes though

"i have pvp geared mains on ally and horde, multiple accounts, gurubashi belongs to us." ahah i love it. glad i came over

"i have pvp geared mains on ally and horde, multiple accounts, gurubashi belongs to us." ahah i love it. glad i came over

Nudge my GF is on your Real ID, just whisper her to help with agms for anyone rolling here. whn i get home ill log a toon there, as you know she is like online all day farming my rep. :)

3 cheers for Dangerdoom's girlfriend! Yah!

Glad to have you in our guild!

Bump! Still looking for all classes to join the ranks! Very fast growing over the past week, and the funds are streaming! Talk to nudge or I for more info.

Specifically looking for:

Rogue

Mage

I can carry either of these classes pretty well. Ive premaded with Mage before aswell.

The guild growth over the past 4 days has been incredible, so much activity. And we're still welcoming more players as we try and get a premade roster together, and we'll hopefully be pre-mading within the next couple of weeks

Still building and progressing. Looking for a few more active players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread