EU Free Relics

@PhenomTitan and @Atalos will get the 2 Iron relics. Poke me when I'm online tomorrow and I'll sort them out. Any preference on the 2 realms?

@Melvin @slivoxide One of you 2 will get the blood relic but haven't decided who yet. The previous person who it was destined for removed me from bnet after not saying anything for like a week. Could you link your armories please.

Gârrøsh on bleeding hollow, 818 fury warrior needing two relics, 1 storm and 1 fire. Anything helps
The fire is still available, sorry for not responding to your PM, been a bit busy.

If there are none waiting, is it possible to get 1 fel relic for my DH twink Evillin? Has the same gear as my shammy
Would love an arcane relic for my DH ^^
Yes to both. One of you can get both an Arcane and Fel since they're on the same server.
@Dahomes could you link your DH please :)

Hey Guys, im new into this 101 twinking and started my DH project a few weeks ago.. i never thought it will be that fun :D

Anyways.. i started my Project not with the intention to get the highest dmg output or ilvl forst. i tried to get maximum Movespeed.. after 204% and research i found this forum again
So i would say im somewhat like a.. long time lurker with twinkinfo com

After reading every post here and even if i know im not heaving enough posts or something.. i decided to show up here:
My DH: Theraziel
http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/blackrock/Theraziel/simple

So.. Hey everyone :D

@Aelobin Thanks again for the relicts :D 2,1k more Intelligence <3

814 waffe.jpg

@PhenomTitan and @Atalos will get the 2 Iron relics. Poke me when I'm online tomorrow and I'll sort them out. Any preference on the 2 realms?

@Melvin @slivoxide One of you 2 will get the blood relic but haven't decided who yet. The previous person who it was destined for removed me from bnet after not saying anything for like a week. Could you link your armories please.

The fire is still available, sorry for not responding to your PM, been a bit busy.

Yes to both. One of you can get both an Arcane and Fel since they're on the same server.
@Dahomes could you link your DH please :)

Here you go: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Evillin/simple

Another Arcane relic available (Dethecus)

Hi Aelobin, i am looking for Arcane/storm relics, so if you have one laying around ill gladly pick it up on any server. And for the good news :D i have a blood relic on sylvanas that you can have, so the ones in queue can get their relic.

Hi Aelobin, i am looking for Arcane/storm relics, so if you have one laying around ill gladly pick it up on any server. And for the good news :D i have a blood relic on sylvanas that you can have, so the ones in queue can get their relic.
Sure, I can give you the Arcane on Chamber of Aspects.

I'll probably be ending this giveaway fairly soon. Most the regular members here have the relics they needed now and there's a lot less cheap relics appearing each day now that so many resellers know about them.

Are there any final requests? Either from the list of available relics or relics for me to look out for.

I'll probably be ending this giveaway fairly soon. Most the regular members here have the relics they needed now and there's a lot less cheap relics appearing each day now that so many resellers know about them.

Are there any final requests? Either from the list of available relics or relics for me to look out for.

First of all thanks alot for all the work you put in for this, we all apreciate it alot! :)

Now since I geared my warrior I was wondering if there are any Fire / Storm relics avalible.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Víby/simple

mmrrggll did a video about them yesterday and a ton of Gold Sellers follow his YouTube. The only consolation is that as time goes on and more 110's get over 900 iLvL it's possible we'll see more 810 Relics available. As more Twinks get theirs the prices should drop dramatically as these Gold Selling asshats realize their 200K+ listings are sitting there collecting dust.

First of all thanks for the great work and effort you have putted into this, and thanks for the arcane relic :)
I have some preferences on the last relics (only if they are available)
1. Storm for my hunter
2. Fel for my Havoc DH
3. Shadow for my Havoc DH
Once again thanks a lot Aelobin

Users who are viewing this thread