EU Free Relics

Aelobin

DK Twink (80 / 85 / 101)
So as many of you know, I've been scanning the EU auction houses since the new 810 relics were discovered. I was originally just looking for the ones I needed for my twinks but I decided to grab any cheap ones I found to keep them out of the hands of resellers/levellers.

I'm giving away 1 (maybe 2) free relic(s) per person who meets the following criteria:
- The twink must be level 101 (with the exception of 102 for DH)
- The twink must be able to use the relic you're requesting
- You must be fine with me adding your battletag temporarily to check the character is yours
- The twink should have an artifact level of 16 or higher (although exceptions may be made)

I've removed the post count and registration date requirements. Instead I'll be using my personal judgement for each request, based on: your post history, your twink's gear, the relic rarity/demand etc.

These relics are on completely random realms so you will need to purchase a transfer to get it back to your twink's realm. They're all on alliance side but it's fairly safe to move them across the AH since noone's searching for them.

If I don't currently have the relic you need, you can post here to "reserve" it. This won't guarentee you get the next one but I'll be slightly more inclined to buy them when they're more expensive. There are maybe 1-2 that popup on the AH each day (sometimes none), so it may take a while.

Relics

Last edited:
Thanks alot for the Arcane relic once again, really helped me out. :)

Thanks for doing this Aelobin :) I'm sure it will help a lot of twinks out.

I know my biggest issue with looking for the relics would be having to transfer twice, this would cut it down to 1.

I'd definitely throw some Battle Pets your way if I could as a thank you.

I've been buying the boxes out of trade left and right. Haven't opened them yet. Waiting on more info about the ilvl of the opener. Do we have a confirmed min ilvl yet?

Can i reserve one. Im on Outland EU.
Ill even chip in money if you happen to have them <3
Iron and Fire i believe as Enhance.

I wouldn't mind an Arcane or Frost one but only if you have one on Outland. You know why. :)

Very generous of you anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread