EU Free Relics

Hello,

I wish i could join the queue to gear up my brand new Unholy DK with these two relics : Spellfire Oil / Shala'nir Sproutling
These are too damn hard to find on ah and I trying to farm them by killing mobs for a long time :p
I'm ready to create a new char on any server and transfer him with relics on my twink's server to get them !!

Unholy gives so much fun to play, by hunting lvl 109 players for exemple :p

I know my artifact weapon lvl is not so high, it's because I played this twink for not much than a couple of weeks.

Sorry for my english skills :p

Have a good farm !

Last edited:
So as many of you know, I've been scanning the EU auction houses since the new 810 relics were discovered. I was originally just looking for the ones I needed for my twinks but I decided to grab any cheap ones I found to keep them out of the hands of resellers/levellers.

I'm giving away 1 (maybe 2) free relic(s) per person who meets the following criteria:
- The twink must be level 101 (with the exception of 102 for DH)
- The twink must be able to use the relic you're requesting
- You must be fine with me adding your battletag temporarily to check the character is yours
- The twink should have an artifact level of 16 or higher (although exceptions may be made)

I've removed the post count and registration date requirements. Instead I'll be using my personal judgement for each request, based on: your post history, your twink's gear, the relic rarity/demand etc.

These relics are on completely random realms so you will need to purchase a transfer to get it back to your twink's realm. They're all on alliance side but it's fairly safe to move them across the AH since noone's searching for them.

If I don't currently have the relic you need, you can post here to "reserve" it. This won't guarentee you get the next one but I'll be slightly more inclined to buy them when they're more expensive. There are maybe 1-2 that popup on the AH each day (sometimes none), so it may take a while.

Relics
Hi my twink is lv 101 rogue. Name is ladyinred. The a is special "a" alt 0229 command.

I meet all requirements and have been searching for both my iron and shadow relics. I've been farming NL multiple times a day and using phome app to generate a lot of AP. I'm almost on my 2nd golden trait. My gear is BiS. Mostly titanforged ,some warforged with gem slots. My mastery is static @300% exactly.

I am willing to xfer where ever needed. Thanks for your time. I have made many twink in the past. I go full blown, 100%. I take is very serious and love making and playing them.

Add me, btag. JimMora#1747

Last edited:
After reading every post here and even if i know im not heaving enough posts or something.. i decided to show up here
Which relics are you requesting, Fel/Shadow?

@Aelobin : Hi ! Actually I'm away from my computer because I take few holidays outside my country. You can contact me next week.
Still got a Blood relic available for you if you want it.

Now since I geared my warrior I was wondering if there are any Fire / Storm relics avalible
Can give you a Fire relic.

I have some preferences on the last relics (only if they are available)
1. Storm for my hunter
2. Fel for my Havoc DH
3. Shadow for my Havoc DH
No promises on any of those yet as I only have 1 of each remaining.

Oh Oh Oh, finally a shadow available! Id be really happy to get it as my 2nd and final relic if nobody else wants it.
Only got 1 and they're in high demand so haven't decided what to do with it yet.

I wish i could join the queue to gear up my brand new Unholy DK with these two relics : Spellfire Oil / Shala'nir Sproutling
Can give you a Fire relic.

I'd be keen to be added to the list for Storm relics if any pop up. Up to L16, nearly 17 on the hunter now.
Probably gonna give you the Storm relic since you haven't had any yet.

just noticed i hit like 0 of those requirements!
The requirements basically don't exist at this point.

Any chance this is on US Lightning's Blade
EU only, sorry :(

would be awesome if there is a holy and iron relic left for my prot pally (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Lulbopxd/simple)
ps are those relics on ally or horde? or both?
Can give you a Holy relic. Most are on alliance but they're easy to move across the AH.

I meet all requirements and have been searching for both my iron and shadow relics.
I'm afraid both of those relics are in high demand and low supply but I'll keep you in mind.

Hello,

I would love to register my brand new fury warrior for both fire and storm relic. Though I still miss a decent trinket and need to upgrade a few items once they become affordable or available, I have been pretty invested into this character. For instance I have been buying lockboxes none-stop since I started this twink. Unfortunately so far neither the AH nor the lockboxes have yielded anything remotely useable. Anyway I have few hopes to get anything from the auction house since my server is pretty dead.

I know this is being a tad needy but if you had both relics on the same server and were willing to give them to me, I could create an alt on said server and transfer the relics my twink's server. In the mean time I will carry on monitoring the auction house and buying lockboxes and I will keep you posted if I get lucky.

I can add you on bnet if you like and I also joined the "twink 101" discord where you can find me under the same name.

I would love to register my brand new fury warrior for both fire and storm relic.

I know this is being a tad needy but if you had both relics on the same server and were willing to give them to me, I could create an alt on said server and transfer the relics my twink's server.
Think I've got 1 more Fire to give away after the ones mentioned above, so you can have that, not enough Storms though I'm afraid. It's also very rare to find 2 relics on the same server, let alone the right ones :p

Thanks for the swift reply. I believe you when you say it is pretty rare. As I am a bit short on money right now I don't mind skipping my turn right now :).

@Aelobin

Well I am farming NL with some of the lads from this website, my hunter is currently on Draenor, I need both relics, so at some point I will end up trying to get the Arcane, if I can get it on Ravencrest where I have my other twinks, bonus, I would probably just move hunter back to them (I didn't know we can now have both factions on pvp server), if not il have to sort something out for either Tarren Mill or Silvermoon it seems!

Users who are viewing this thread