First 2200 this season, rank 1 29 bracket & all brackets EZ Clap

TEbDY3Q.png

Bfa s1 assas rog
I'm trash at World of Warcraft, what can I say. :)

Still farm every twink on this entire forum, I am the god of gods.

What are you fighting for exactly?
Elemental Force by any chance? Or Arcane Missiles?

I wonder....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be so fed up for beating a leveler, a f2p/vet and a 29.. But that's good that it made you happy :)

Never underestimate the power of arcane toghether with shitloads of cc from panda racials and others, that’s a true r1 indeed :))

All I see is a rank 1 god Mage/Rogue posting images of climbing the ladder and triggering veterans in the process.
1x

I’m only triggered by your abuse of memes that aren’t even funny. But i suppose your age is to blame ;)

ure delusional if u think 120 rating is hard to get or anything , its a fucking joke and its boring , now since ure from the US i cant even take you serious so please fuck off from the thread

Now, i have no rating at 120 at all, but i bet i can beat you in a duel on my 120 rogue, wanna try?

Now, i have no rating at 120 at all, but i bet i can beat you in a duel on my 120 rogue, wanna try?

i mean u cant really lose duels as aa rogue at 120 which is pointless so unless u have any rating at 120 u cant prove anything im sorry but its just simple facts , i play rogue at 120 myself and i can tell u that i can kill anyone blindfolded in a fucking 1v1

The fact you determine skill on a 1v1 is a joke, WoW is all about synergy with a partner within a 2v2/3v3 enviroment. Not based on which class has the most damage or outplays in a duel.
[doublepost=1543873032,1543872950][/doublepost]
He pointed out that your m8 is playing a at <1500 with a 50% winratio.
Will still farm every person on this forum, queue 2s no balls Brothers.

Getting farmed and triggered by a 12 year old btw

As far as i remember, you lost games vs me playing an undergeared rogue with a partner i had no games with him until then, also myself having no games until that day in a bfa lvl 29 arena.

I wonder what will happen if i’ll continue to play with the same guy for a few days.

Tried to be nice with you, but the cockiness level in the two of you looks like a virgin telling everyone on the internet how many girls he had in his bed in the past :)

As far as i remember, you lost games vs me playing an undergeared rogue with a partner i had no games with him until then, also myself having no games until that day in a bfa lvl 29 arena.

I wonder what will happen if i’ll continue to play with the same guy for a few days.

Tried to be nice with you, but the cockiness level in the two of you looks like a virgil telling everyone on the internet how many girls he had in his bed in the past :)

virgil btw 4Head

Tried to be nice with you, but the cockiness level in the two of you looks like a virgil telling everyone on the internet how many girls he had in his bed in the past :)

You got farmed by the gods, you filthy peasant.

Tried to be nice with you, but the cockiness level in the two of you looks like a virgin telling everyone on the internet how many girls he had in his bed in the past :)

i mean in the long run , u simply get farmed , everyone gets farmed at 29 from us :)
simply because we are literal gods. No one can win its so simple.

i mean u cant really lose duels as aa rogue at 120 which is pointless so unless u have any rating at 120 u cant prove anything im sorry but its just simple facts , i play rogue at 120 myself and i can tell u that i can kill anyone blindfolded in a fucking 1v1

You can’t lose duels? That’s new.

Users who are viewing this thread