US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Next raid scheduled for Saturday, November 16th at 21:00 (9:00 PM) EST.
We are doing Molten Core from our last weeks lockout, please sign up on the website! (www.fiftyraiding.com)

counter.gif

I will be there. If not, 30 minutes late at most.

What's the hold up on the guild transfer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Calendar dates are still off from the day of the week column on the website, but anyway I am following the countdown on this tread and will definitely be there this saturday.

I am working on recruiting a warrior to the project, but the chardevs in the chardev thread are down and all the warriors I can find are logged in prot gear. Anyone here able to log in a fury set so I can write down a BiS list? I'd rather not spend hours duplicating all that effort for a warrior that isn't even my own.

Much thanks.

I am working on recruiting a warrior to the project, but the chardevs in the chardev thread are down and all the warriors I can find are logged in prot gear. Anyone here able to log in a fury set so I can write down a BiS list? I'd rather not spend hours duplicating all that effort for a warrior that isn't even my own.

Much thanks.

Cogspinner goggles of the beast
Necklace of the dark blaze/Gidwin's medallion
Polished Spaulders of valor - Greater inscription of Vengeance
Pale moon cloak - Accuracy
Spiderfang carapace - Exceptional stats
Berserker Bracers - Greater expertise
Edgemasters Handguards - Greater expertise
Belt of tyrannic rule/hyena hide belt - Frag belt tinker
Polished legplates of valor - Scorched leg armor
Impatient boots/Entrenching boots - Surefooted
Blackstone ring
Blush Ember ring
Sonic booster
High powered flashlight/lessons of the darkmaster
Main hand Dragon's call - Crusader
Off hand Dragon's call - Executioner/Dancing Steel/Crusader

I also made a guide on Father Flame. What it is, how to get it, why its good, etc. It'll be done today hopefully. All healers should get this before it is probably grandfathered next expansion, and even if you have a shield, its probably still better. I'll be running people through before the raid on saturday. If you plan to use it, I would get the offhand enchant beforehand so you can use it during the raid. It's very cheap.

Ques are so long right now -.-

what's the status on the guild transfer? Would like to know if there's anything I can do to speed it up.

Also, I changed my gear around. Now my warrior's DPS is at 950.0 on the levle 60 training dummy

EDIT:

I wanted to clarify the difference between Dancing Steel and Crusader.

Dancing Steel gives 62 Strength for 12 seconds
Crusader gives 100 Strength for 15 seconds and will heal you for 75-125

Dancing Steel is active about 76.52% of a fight with a 2.3RPPM.

Crusader's proc is based off of your weapon speed. Chance on hit (%) = weapon speed * 1.82. Since I use a 3.80 Weapon, that means the chance for my weapon to proc is 6.916%. However crusader has no ICD. Meaning If I hit a group of 5 ppl with thunder clap(which also places a dot on them), Crusader has a 6.916% chance to proc 10 times(5 times from thunder clap, and an extra 5 times from the bleed). Crusader has the possibility of proccing 10 times at once against that mob. Dancing Steel cannot do that.

Difference between Dancing Steel and Crusader:

Crusader has no ICD but has a lesser chance to proc. Crusader gives a bigger buff.
Dancing Steel has a ICD but has a higher chance to proc. Dancing Steel gives a lesser buff.

With good luck, crusader will give you better dps. With bad luck, Dancing Steel would of given you better DPS.

Taking Crusader is a gamble vs Dancing Steel is guaranteed.

That's the major difference between the two.

If you are gonna go fury, It might just be better to dual wield dancing steel if you're using 1h'ers. otherwise dual wielding crusader with 2h'ers would be pretty nice.

Cogspinner goggles of the beast
Necklace of the dark blaze/Gidwin's medallion
Polished Spaulders of valor - Greater inscription of Vengeance
Pale moon cloak - Accuracy
Spiderfang carapace - Exceptional stats
Berserker Bracers - Greater expertise
Edgemasters Handguards - Greater expertise
Belt of tyrannic rule/hyena hide belt - Frag belt tinker
Polished legplates of valor - Scorched leg armor
Impatient boots/Entrenching boots - Surefooted
Blackstone ring
Blush Ember ring
Sonic booster
High powered flashlight/lessons of the darkmaster
Main hand Dragon's call - Crusader
Off hand Dragon's call - Executioner/Dancing Steel/Crusader

Thank you very much. I derped and said Fury when I meant Arms, can I assume that Arms gear is the same except for the weapon?

Does crusader also proc of DoT's? Or only from direct melee attacks?

I've had it proc from judgement before. Any physical damage.

Thank you very much. I derped and said Fury when I meant Arms, can I assume that Arms gear is the same except for the weapon?

Arms has a much lower need for expertise. I don't think Cer's armory links still function since he's on moonguard, but that's really good gear.

Copy my warrior's gear except

use Spiderfang carapace
use Belt of tyrannic rule
expertise to wrists

Boys... Today is a beautiful day, today is the day my warrior became a man. Today... TREANTS BANE DROPPED!

Powerful Stats to chest gives +10 stats. Confirmed and tested on two different toons on both boa gear and normal gear.

get it while it's hot!

Powerful Stats to chest gives +10 stats. Confirmed and tested on two different toons on both boa gear and normal gear.

get it while it's hot!
Only at lvl 50 or on lower lvls as well?

Users who are viewing this thread