US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

really any US realm will work, im on stormrage and with how you can run old raids with those from different realms its okay, as long as you are on someones real friends ID its okay. was easier for me to roll on my own realm to use BOAs and since i have 2 accounts i was able to solo farm my own gear too

if you do roll on spinebreaker there is a guild and the gbank has items that may be of us to you.

Good good :) It will be MUCH easier on my home realm :) I havn't decided what I will roll yet since you guys arn't in URGENT need of anything.

How many of the core group could show up tomorrow if we decided to do the next boss. :)

i wont be able to make a raid monday or tuesday night, will have to work late and i prob wont be home either night till 9 or 10 eastern, monday for sure i can post tomarrow night how tuesday looks

Haha Meduzz u missed a crack up boss fight, anyway NerdyJew roll a hunter if you want to be of use to the core group, at the moment we only have a problem with DPS not showing up. :)

Of the Monkey are agility/stam, of the Tiger are usually agi/str and this was the case for cogspinner goggles until cata, when they were changed to agi/hit.

sorry i typed the wrong thing this morning. Cogspinner Goggles of the tiger are agility/hit.

On a side note, now that the raid is at 8 est ill be there on time and ill stay for the whole thing.

-Frostreaver

Ok thats good news only bad thing is that we may only have 1-2 healers, both tanks can make it and I gues we will see bout DPS. :)

My apologies guys. I had my first day of training today for my new job and wasn't able to make it home on time.

I'm interested in knowing how many showed up, though.

Sorry Neil, Thelse, and anyone else who was on. I know you guys were online.

hey guys I think my wow is broken, when I try to open wow it says after login that patch is required, ok, I click restart, it goes to launcher ''World of Warcraft is uptodate'' then I click the 'play' button, then I login, it says again that patch is needed and keeps doing this loop, any ideas?

idk but after the patch a week or two ago i dl'd it but then my launcher was being blocked or something. went through all the firewall settings and it was all already allowed, so i just restarted comp and it worked =/

Sorry fellas wont be able to log until Thursday night (10pst or something) i got a few interviews out of the country.
-Neil / Peachycream/Loveus/Shrewlord

Users who are viewing this thread