US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Alright guys we gota organise something for this weekend. How about Buru the Gorger? With enough people we can down him with no effort involved, we will need a full group though (2 Tanks, 3 Healers, 5 DPS is possible). Also guys we are still looking for more Dps as well as healers and tanks so we can raid more often, and not having to rely on a 7 person core group to show up every day.

Guys, sundays-thursdays im able to raid from 7 (evening) PST, and friday-saturday current times are ok, preferred earlier ofc but its ok

Yea I thinkw e have decided on 6 EST being our usual raid times. Also I can only make it to Friday and Saturday raids due to timings.

mm not sure

Guys I cannot stress enough that we need more people involved with this. If you have a 50 twink that is geared up or gearing up but you dont think he is good enough for raids dont worry about that. We are currently doing AQ10 with 6-8 people max so every person helps. :)

a badass 49 priest that i could level, with blackmagic on a weapon, but its horde ;(

could always FC. but idk if spriests were deemed viable to get hit capped, even with spirit gear, since casters require ungodly amounts of hit
and you'd pretty much wanna be shadow im guessing since BM only procs off damage. stay 49 and pvp!

it was b4 the cata changes, dunno wat patch, than all of my gear wasn't usable cause of changes to the items

Hey guys has anyone heard from Thirk lately? Also who would be able to make it to an AQ10 on Sat 6 EST?

Sorry guys, have to take care of my training for my new job, I won't be available until Monday, maybe Saturday/Sunday night.

Thirk want me to organise a raid for the weekened. Also bows is 50 and should be geared very soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright im gonna start looking for people for 6 EST on Saturday.
Confirmed list...

Thelse
Bows
Peachycream
Lazybum
Frostreaver
Thirkfifty
Hillbillyelf
Bubbleosvn
Filix

Still need 1 Healer. If we get enough people on we will go all the way to Ossirian :)

i should be around as well for a raid on sat, have a job to do in the morning but isnt suppose to be that big

only could find 1 person named bows on the armory and they need some work yet, but always nice to have more people working on this.

im usually around and most times i will help people farm gear with my 85 dk, just atm im trying to tame a spirit beast on my 85 hunter and its not going well

LFM AQ10 1 Tank, 1 Healer as many DPS as we can get. If your on please come on vent. :)
If we can get enough on in the next hour we gonna give next boss a try.

Alright guys we have very close to a full group for tomorrow however there is still space for a 3rd healer and I have no doupt that we can clear up to Ossirian with 3 healers. Lets plan on killing the next 2 bosses, Buru the Gorger and Ayamiss the Hunter. Remember 6PM EST on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread