US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Thirk update the first page to reflect whos leveling a twink that you know of and what classes. Should post our armories as well so people can keep track of our progress.

Piesmo @ Moon Guard
Hey guys. This will be my last update for a few days, maybe a week. A close friend of mine passed away this morning.

We need more healers, not many people seem to be rolling one. I would update the front page but all I have are names of people "maybe" or "in progress" rolling a twink. I need ARMORIES to update the front page. Post them here, regardless of whether you are geared, enchanted, or level 50 yet.

We started leveling chars with nick on iats realm.

I dinged 40 last night with my holy priest, if I keep it up I may get to 50 by tomorrow morning. Then I just need some help gearing up and getting Engineering and Enchanting to 390 and 375 :)

Level 46 on my warrior, soon to be fifty. Farming my DM runs already. I am prot atm, and man does it put out big numbers. I can see on trash pulls at least prot could pull 700-800 dps with the right gearing.

Post your armories guys, I'd like to add them to the first post so when people ask for the number of people already participating I have something to show them. Activity brings more activity.

chardev 9

BiS fury Warrior and is EXP soft capped. It's safe to assume no one knows how much hit we actually need to not miss any of our "special attacks", so I did not make a max hit build.

And as far as I am aware, using two Sonic Boosters does nothing since their procs do not stack twice and they both share the same ICD.

Quick update. I'm feeling a bit better today, might be on tomorrow for some farming if you guys are on. Not sure yet, will let everyone know. I'll add the armories later tonight.

I read the priest Chardev for healing on the first page, and seems that spirit is not used at all there. This made me worry about long boss encounters, that how would we manage through them? 9k mana depletes itself pretty fast and with no spirit the sources of mana are minimal

I read the priest Chardev for healing on the first page, and seems that spirit is not used at all there. This made me worry about long boss encounters, that how would we manage through them? 9k mana depletes itself pretty fast and with no spirit the sources of mana are minimal
That's a really good point. That chardev is great for trash pulls, I'm going to put together another one for long boss fights. We're also going to want Resto Druids for Innervate.

Regen set for long boss fights. And here's one for Disc. Should be more than enough spirit to keep you up nice and long. Swap out Soulkeeper for BoA or Glowing Brightwood at the beginning of the fight. Not sure if Spellsurge procrate or PPM is better than +20 Spirit yet.

Holy shouldn't have a problem with going OOM, and should be the preferred Priest spec. But we should have one Disc Priest on bubble duty, especially during long boss fights. Pain Supression + buffed up PW:S is too powerful to pass up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogues and Fury Warriors are gonna be so badass haha. Imagine how many whelps would get summoned in a 40 man fight X_x

haha, the swords carry up to 3 whelps. And assuming at least 15 of the DPS are gonna be warriors/rogues, that's 45 whelps hahahaha. Major lag spikes :D

Regen set for long boss fights.

Except the figurine wouldn't work so well with professions, you need 225 JC to wield it/use it, which means you have to drop enchanting, but you also need enchanting to get the benefit from your ring enchants, same is with engineering items. and 6 spirit with that use, which grants 720 mana isn't worth it to drop enchanting, cause whith enchanting you get +54 int (saved trinket slot for another noise machine) and the spell power enchants.

Except the figurine wouldn't work so well with professions, you need 225 JC to wield it/use it, which means you have to drop enchanting, but you also need enchanting to get the benefit from your ring enchants, same is with engineering items. and 6 spirit with that use, which grants 720 mana isn't worth it to drop enchanting, cause whith enchanting you get +54 int (saved trinket slot for another noise machine) and the spell power enchants.
What are you on about? The ring enchants are unobtainable at this level without exploiting, most people won't have them. And even then, the 720 mana per 5 min is equal to way more than the 54 Intellect on long boss fights. Engineering and JC are BiS for mana regen and long boss fights for healers.

3 MP5 from 6 spirit, plus (((60*12)/300)*5) = 12, a total of 15 MP5 from the Figurine. More than any other piece of gear in that set except Soulkeeper which has more MP5.

Last edited by a moderator:
chardev 9

BiS Rogue. And god damn it's a secky build ;)

chardev 9

BiS Rogue. And god damn it's a secky build ;)
Haste is worthless for Rogues IMO, especially at this level. You can squeeze out 8 AP and 1.55% crit if you drop that haste and add crit. Here's a set more geared towards crit.

Users who are viewing this thread