US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

theres no way to play MM and pull any numbers without instant aimed shot AND chimera shot and ur below hitcap with that set but i do admit i did not know those gloves or trinket 1 exsited
We still require at least 1 MM hunter. The AP buff for the entire raid is too big to miss. And he's only 0.46% under hit cap.

dont need trueshot aura if we have atleast 1/2 druids/pallys 1 pally/druid does kings/mark the 2nd pally or only pally does might or if we have a enh shammy

Nooo stung RAF with me<3
I want to play a shaman and were usually on skype at the same time.
And I sorta need some help with gametime
:/
I'll call you on skype
thanks for the dev btw

I will join in and might get a friend to join. I was wondering what server I should roll on, if anyone could fund me that would be the best.
*edit: fury warriors should have crusader on both weapons, but other than that it looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont need trueshot aura if we have atleast 1/2 druids/pallys 1 pally/druid does kings/mark the 2nd pally or only pally does might or if we have a enh shammy

BoM is 56 lvl and doubt enha shammy is any good without engi trinkets, we only need resto shammys :/

also u get 1/3 talent for insta aimed shot ( every class get 21 talents at 50.

<- needs a raf partner, if you're leveling and already have a US account PM me. I will pay for the account.

Depending on your timezones I could RaF with one of you and nick the other. I'm EST and available pretty often, so I could RaF with one of you to 50 since I intend on making a few more 49/50 twinks anyway.

If anyone is interested in a BiS Warlock, I threw this together:

chardev 9

Almost makes me want to re-active p2p and do this....almost.

What's cool about this, I bet it's totally doable.

Being lvl 50 and having bc/wotlk gear and enchantments will pretty much be equivalent to using Pre-BC Gear/Enchantment as a lvl 60. Tanks will have about the same amount of health/avoidance(minus the badass trinkets), and as long as the DPS are hit capped and the healers can keep up, I can see this being an awesome investment of peoples time. Once everyone learns every fight, I could see this totally happening.

Only issue is, where you gonna get 40 BiS lvl 50 gnomes? :D

What's cool about this, I bet it's totally doable.

Being lvl 50 and having bc/wotlk gear and enchantments will pretty much be equivalent to using Pre-BC Gear/Enchantment as a lvl 60. Tanks will have about the same amount of health/avoidance(minus the badass trinkets), and as long as the DPS are hit capped and the healers can keep up, I can see this being an awesome investment of peoples time. Once everyone learns every fight, I could see this totally happening.

Only issue is, where you gonna get 40 BiS lvl 50 gnomes? :D
Well, first off, we don't quite reach the same HP as a level 60 tank would fully geared. We can hit 9k at most without losing a lot of stats, but we lack the avoidance of a 60 tank. What we make up for it in is talents that wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they were in Classic. This is especially true for healers that have much, MUCH better forms of healing.

Well, first off, we don't quite reach the same HP as a level 60 tank would fully geared.

maybe not a fully geared 60 from todays times, but back in vanilla 9k is wayyyyyy more than a tank would have had waltzing into mc for the first time, and they wouldnt have had very good defense/avoidance stats until later due to poop itemization. so these 50 tanks are actually pretty well off

made a feral tank chardev thats pretty comparable to the warrior one; more avoidance and armor with slightly less hp (not too bad considering the hp advantage a gnome gets from engineering trinks). at the very least it might be a viable off tank just to bring mark of the wild (chardev 9). was gonna make a feral dps one, but it would be shit without rip and key talents.

also made a resto druid chardev if you didnt want a bear tank but still wanted mark - chardev 9
focused on getting enough haste to get an extra wild growth and rejuv tick, then stacked int/spirit for regen; crit was just gravy. not sure what a good lvl of regen is, but it seems ok + a large mana pool

thinking about trying to throw a ret or prot paladin chardev together too just to see how they stack up, draenei for free hit

ps i can squeeze almost 9500hp out of your gnome tank by using 1st sergeants bracers and golem-smasher gloves. gives up a bit of hit/avoidance, but figured id let you know if you wanted to absolutely stam stack. might be some other tweaks too

maybe not a fully geared 60 from todays times, but back in vanilla 9k is wayyyyyy more than a tank would have had waltzing into mc for the first time, and they wouldnt have had very good defense/avoidance stats until later due to poop itemization. so these 50 tanks are actually pretty well off

made a feral tank chardev thats pretty comparable to the warrior one; more avoidance and armor with slightly less hp (not too bad considering the hp advantage a gnome gets from engineering trinks). at the very least it might be a viable off tank just to bring mark of the wild (chardev 9). was gonna make a feral dps one, but it would be shit without rip and key talents.

also made a resto druid chardev if you didnt want a bear tank but still wanted mark - chardev 9
focused on getting enough haste to get an extra wild growth and rejuv tick, then stacked int/spirit for regen; crit was just gravy. not sure what a good lvl of regen is, but it seems ok + a large mana pool

thinking about trying to throw a ret or prot paladin chardev together too just to see how they stack up, draenei for free hit

ps i can squeeze almost 9500hp out of your gnome tank by using 1st sergeants bracers and golem-smasher gloves. gives up a bit of hit/avoidance, but figured id let you know if you wanted to absolutely stam stack. might be some other tweaks too
Well 9k is without sacrificing too much, so I thought it was a good number.

And while true 9k was nowhere near what tanks entered MC with, remember that we get no gear upgrades as we progress through AQ10 and MC, so AQ40 will have to be done with what we have.

Users who are viewing this thread