US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Anyone that starts on spinebreaker please add my email "tristanpdrec@gmail.com" or add me in-game "Resume" I have a ton of ores and stuff, healing potions, gold, etc. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. I will also be opening my alt bank to you guys for mats and stuff.

The vent meeting is tonight at 6PM EST. We've got something interesting coming shortly, hopefully by this weekend.

Our vent is fluorine.typefrag.com - 36606 - password is tinkinfo. Private message someone in the FIFTY channel for the password.

Creating an up to date roster during our vent meeting today :)

Thelse-Priest-Healing-Geared
Resume-Warlock-Banish-Gearing
Thirkfifty-Warrior-Tank-Geared
Oncilla-Warrior-Tank-Leveling
Carrot-Priest-Healing-Geared
Bows-Hunter-DPS-Geared
Galliw-Druid-DPS-Geared
Lilholy-Priest-Healing-Leveling
Meduzz-Rogue-DPS-Geared
Enhtoostronk-Shaman-DPS-Gearing
Filix-Rogue-DPS-Geared

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i wasnt there for the meeting, but dont forget about me, almost 50 and i have some 85 friends that will run me through shit to get me geared

Ok if I havent yet added you to the roster pls post on this forum your characters an,e and illa dd you to the roster :)

Cheers to the only guys repping twinks in PvE.

I'll be watching those streams (hard to resist when Thirk's spamming about it in Real ID Broadcasts :D)!

We need a story writer with some serious time on their hands. No joke, get in touch with me.

what you gonna be using to stream i have payed for version of xsplit so i'll prob be streaming it also
Kids and their silly xsplit.

Wirecast, nub.

Can you use wirecast to edit videos like xsplit does?
I have xplit for fast, simple, but nice looking editing.
Sounds like XSplit is trying too hard to do 2 things at once. If you're not using a real program to edit videos you're never going to get decent editing. It's like using a headset instead of headphones with a mic attached to it. Get Sony Vegas Pro and Wirecast. Do things right.

Sounds like XSplit is trying too hard to do 2 things at once. If you're not using a real program to edit videos you're never going to get decent editing. It's like using a headset instead of headphones with a mic attached to it. Get Sony Vegas Pro and Wirecast. Do things right.

If I see your opinion on headsets again I will end you. We get it that headsets are shitty, stop sounding like a broken record.

If I see your opinion on headsets again I will end you. We get it that headsets are shitty, stop sounding like a broken record.
You know what sounds like a broken record? People who speak through headsets. And the sound that comes through them as well.

I have sony vegas too, but I can do things 6x faster with xsplit if I just want to upload some regular gameplay.

Me and Thelse have been discussing new things we're going to bring to the table once the project is fully relaunched at the time MoP starts.

We're attempting our first returning raid this weekend, so get everything together and join us once again this Friday at 6EST. Everyone's invited! More numbers means better chances.

I had a fifty warrior on spinebreaker that I was working on till I dinged him accidentally, but I have a 50 paladin named Bubbleblowin that I'm gearing right now for healing (I have no opposition to shockadin, but denounce is getting some big changes and I want to wait before gearing). I almost certainly can't come this friday, but just putting my name up for future raids.

Users who are viewing this thread