US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

We're looking to get started back up again in MoP as there are a vast number of changes that will affect us. Once MoP hits the PTR and is looking to get closer to release date the project will start back up, but at the moment we've lost our momentum and if we start up again we might crash once MoP hits due to the massive changes.

Not to mention the fact that everyone is going to be distracted with leveling, raiding and whatnot in the new expansion itself. I think it would be hard to get enough people to stop playing with the new content to keep raiding at 50. Keep up the effort though, this needs to get done :D

Not to mention the fact that everyone is going to be distracted with leveling, raiding and whatnot in the new expansion itself. I think it would be hard to get enough people to stop playing with the new content to keep raiding at 50. Keep up the effort though, this needs to get done :D
Loving the new avatar.

And yeah, I realize that new content is going to be a tough hurdle to overcome. But once the dedicated twinkers realize it's just more bullshit piled together they'll come back to twinking, and those are the type of people we want to recruit anyway.

Fucking falkor...ANSWER ME DAMNIT. I FEEL SO OUT-OF-THE-LOOP.

-cap.

Just hopping in here to post that I'm still getting PMs about the project. If you're going to roll a new toon or return, read up on the MoP notes. We return as late as a month after MoP launch, hopefully by October but could be September just before the launch to get ready for changes and gather some gear that may be gone.

I will compile relevant changes soon and post on the OP.

Fucking falkor...ANSWER ME DAMNIT. I FEEL SO OUT-OF-THE-LOOP.

You best be joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I feel stupid now. But thank you haha :)

Atleast you admit it XD

I think we should start raiding again before MoP hits People dont have anything to do right now especially people with the year long sub that people have i think we would have more interest now then when MoP hits might not even be possible in MoP

I'm talking with thelse and we're going to begin rallying the troops again. We'll be discussing a guild council to overview the whole project soon, as can't do it alone, which is something I've realized during the initial runs of the project. Hopefully we can approach it more carefully this time. If you're planning on getting onboard, now would be a good time.

Alright guys if your still in start posting in this thread and we will see who is still interested in continuing the project, and guys start typing fast the sooner we get a roster together the faster we can continue raiding :)

Thirk you have my real id so hit me up if u need extra DPS.

Alright, I'm into this. I was bored as hell of this game and I saw this and it sounds so fun..I'm a gnome warrior, leveling as I'm typing this. Name is Oncilla, Everyone please add me on real ID. logan.aaron1@gmail.com. I'll be leveling my little warrior, It won't take me long to get to 50.

Yea, we have a vent meeting on tomorrow (friday) sceduled at our usual raid time which is 6 PST (I think), but ill be on vent afew hours before it incase some people cant make it on time. We will be discussing a variety of things. If anybody could post the vent info for anyone who wants to join the chat it would be a great help :)
Also hopefully after this meeting we will be releaseing the promotional video!

Users who are viewing this thread