US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Thirk - use a pair of boe edgemasters and have a higher level put on glove reinforcements. The enchant doesn't even scale down, its just 24 straight stamina.

Do the ones with Profession requirements require the same level as before or just base (1)?

Was wondering the same thing. Like tailor enchant on boa cloak sent to lvl 1 tailor sorta like the old BS gem exploit...which I may or may not have on multiple 49 ;)
Unfortunately Profession based enchants requires the same lvl as before, ie Slow Fall on cloak doesn't work etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here but the new arena season starts today. I've found a great number of people who I am going to push for arena master this season. My main priority will be getting back to my 2k rating in everything before I do my 2.2k pushes.

After that I'm FIFTY 24/7 but for now I'll keep watching the thread for raid schedules. I won't have much free time to bis out my 2 toons until I'm caught up in the arena season

Last edited by a moderator:
With Cloak of Coordination being BiS pre-5.4 giving +30 Stamina to the cape, its now giving +4. There surely is a better cape out there now?

Just curious what the current status of this project is. This has always been something that intrigues me and I'd love to know more.
I currently raid the current content, learn fights easily and absolutely love raiding (even if we wipe for hours).

Current status:

1. With the new big patch (new raid, new content, new pvp season) a lot of people are currently playing their mains.

2. The new patch introduced a lot of changes to enchantments which means 'bis' gear has changed. Everyone is trying to bis their 50s as well as their other twinks outside of this bracket.

3. Pre5.4 we easily cleared AQ10 & MC40. We downed the first boss in bwl and aq40. But without getting more participants, progession seems next to impossible past that.

4. Healers got buffed and every viable dps got buffed. Gdruids got a huge buff and with the new expertise enchantments, druid tanking is more than viable without having threat issues. ele shamans look like they can get hit capped with bis gear.

When are we actually raiding?

Well Thirk has been saying "We are getting back together" but soon TM am I right, if you want to raid sometime this weekend coming up post in here and we'll see if we can get the numbers. I've seen a ton of you start posting and coming back online so get to it.

Tristan come get your rings.

And yeah yeah Soon TM. I'm working on the site so members could organize around their own schedules instead of just mine. This needs to be more decentralized.

Back at 10k unbuffed. Almost done updating my gear.

just got a lvl 90 on spinebreaker. now i gotta join a guild that can give boa legs. then farm up rep. After that just need to update my gear.

I was bored so I got myself a Spectral Tiger card for $450. I'll probably be giving away the Epic version as a reward for downing AQ40. So yeah, there's some incentive. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread