Farewell 19s!! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so hard to make a top 5 list of anything given there are like 10 battlegroups and many of the people in those battlegroups back in prebc werent even seen by all. I would easily throw Skillzpwnd on the top 5 list, but thats because I came up watching him on Vinidication.. I think its fair to say Rural was a great addition to the 19 community and GL later in life.

Reflexes has never been that good, so dunno where he gets his sense of who has skill or not from.

Half those rogues are just in his circle jerk of friends, and made him feel like he was actually good, which is a total fucking joke.

Rural has been one of the top rogues for a long time, can't even argue that - and for some reason only one retard thinks he has to.

Best of luck, Rural. 19s have really went downhill and this is another indication of it. Quality players leaving the bracket with fewer and fewer new ones to take their place.

Bone said:
Rural, come play League of Legends with us real twinks! <3

This.

It's free, non-addictive, and fun.

Play League of Legends for Free!

Condemned be League of Legends, for it is lame on the highest account of lame-ness. Those whom dare venture forth into the furthest reaches of it's virtual reality never return...to the World of Warcraft.

Never have I played this "LoL," however I choose to call it stoopid anyways; and there will be no argument with Me.

Blindleg-end said:
Yeah cuz thats exactly what u were referring to back then...Easy to lie about things that happened long ago.

I feel bad only responding to you. So thanks to everyone again! keep having fun and dont let guys like this ruin it for you.

Yes, yes it was. Because you do RETARDED SHIT. Part of the reason you aren't top 5 rogues of all time" like so many think. Have a good life, decent rogue.

Reflexes said:
Yes, yes it was. Because you do RETARDED SHIT. Part of the reason you aren't top 5 rogues of all time" like so many think. Have a good life, decent rogue.

So what if he is a top 25 rogue, you are not even a top 100 priest. You are quite irrelevant in WSG.

Loves2twink said:
So what if he is a top 25 rogue, you are not even a top 100 priest. You are quite irrelevant in WSG.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/priêst/advanced

LMAO ROFL, who?

Anywayz, I'm quite satisfied with my performance on a priest. I do not take your opinion seriously, nor do I think ur gud.

Diiesel said:
Its so hard to make a top 5 list of anything given there are like 10 battlegroups and many of the people in those battlegroups back in prebc werent even seen by all. I would easily throw Skillzpwnd on the top 5 list, but thats because I came up watching him on Vinidication.. I think its fair to say Rural was a great addition to the 19 community and GL later in life.

He was def a good rogue, I'm just discrediting the blatant ignorance these kids are perpetuating in this thread. It's honestly just entertainment value for me at this point. I haven't had this much fun since the "Reflexes ownin tyme" thread. The difference here is, I'm not trolling. This is a rare treat from the master angler, you should all enjoy it. I'm being genuine when I say there is no way he was top five at any point. The TI kids getting angry at me, that's a bonus don't get me wrong. But it wasn't my intention :D

One thing I don't respect is him trying to weave lies out of old threads(HOLY SHIT I'M GOOD WITH WORDPLAY) specifically the initial comment that he made to me. But it's fine, I kind of backed him into a corner and hit his friends with shuriken while blocking the passive comments from others players with my angling shield of might. It's understandable I'd look like the bad guy, 9v1ing these d00ds.

Yo, I'll hand over my #1 cata priest title if maelstrom is playing again. Until then I da best

Ignore the hate, Rural. Even though I arrived (well returned) late, you were already a rogue that a respected when playing against.

hahahahaahahaha

Reflexes said:

LMAO ROFL, who?

Anywayz, I'm quite satisfied with my performance on a priest. I do not take your opinion seriously, nor do I think ur gud.

He was def a good rogue, I'm just discrediting the blatant ignorance these kids are perpetuating in this thread. It's honestly just entertainment value for me at this point. I haven't had this much fun since the "Reflexes ownin tyme" thread. The difference here is, I'm not trolling. This is a rare treat from the master angler, you should all enjoy it. I'm being genuine when I say there is no way he was top five at any point. The TI kids getting angry at me, that's a bonus don't get me wrong. But it wasn't my intention :D

One thing I don't respect is him trying to weave lies out of old threads(HOLY SHIT I'M GOOD WITH WORDPLAY) specifically the initial comment that he made to me. But it's fine, I kind of backed him into a corner and hit his friends with shuriken while blocking the passive comments from others players with my angling shield of might. It's understandable I'd look like the bad guy, 9v1ing these d00ds.

Yo, I'll hand over my #1 cata priest title if maelstrom is playing again. Until then I da best

Just incase u missed it. I don't wana miss out on any cool responses I get

[video=youtube;baRNYmxWxM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baRNYmxWxM4[/video]

SWAG

Reflexes, you have a way with words.

Sanitarium said:
Reflexes, you have a way with words.

TWINKINFO IS MY OUTLET BECAUSE I HAV NO FRIENDS IRL :( PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME *inner child*

1:10

[video=youtube;XSbZidsgMfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw[/video]

*Remix*

Rural called he said he's sick of the disses, I told em to quit bitchn this isn't a fucking hotline...For a fucking twink. Shit, they wanted rogues better than you? fine I made a fucking list longer than the nineteen Q times

Reflexes said:

LMAO ROFL, who?

Maelstrom? Yes... That's what they used to call me. Maelstrom the Grey. That was my name. I am Oasis the White. And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

Oasis said:
Maelstrom? Yes... That's what they used to call me. Maelstrom the Grey. That was my name. I am Oasis the White. And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

If you're Oasis the white now, then dragon/monster that killed you, when you were Oasis the grey, was Throwed's GF...

Can I be the Legolas reference? He's the coolest!

Zeno can be a hobbit because of the stealth.

And since I'm Legolas and Zeno is Frodo... then the dragon/monster has to be throwed so he can date his GF. That must mean that the dragon/monster in LOTR is a FUCKING PRIEST HOLY SHIT! ZENO OMG HOLY SHIT DUDE our 3s team just got more undefeated

Oasis said:

<3 LOTR reference. I've fallen back in love with u maelstrim

edit: Lmao, I bodied the fuck out of this thread. I'm a legend.

Reflexes said:
hahahahaahahaha

Just incase u missed it. I don't wana miss out on any cool responses I get

[video=youtube;baRNYmxWxM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baRNYmxWxM4[/video]

SWAG

no you didn't post this , or plz tell me you are trolling....

- 0 keybind

- clicking trinket at 1:01

- clicking all your spell

- keyboard turning at 1:20

- more back peddle and keyboard turning at 1:29

- even more clicking , back peddle , key board turning at 2:16

- clicking your PvP trinket for absolutely no reason at 3:37

I am disgusted can't watch anymore second of that terrible video. Someoneelse feel free to comment the last 2 mintues.

the sad part is even if this video was a troll attempt , I don't beleive you un-did all your keybind and changed your interface just for that. So you probably didn't play much better even while not playing like a retard on purpose.

Seleyzor said:
no you didn't post this , or plz tell me you are trolling....

- 0 keybind

- clicking trinket at 1:01

- clicking all your spell

- keyboard turning at 1:20

- more back peddle and keyboard turning at 1:29

- even more clicking , back peddle , key board turning at 2:16

- clicking your PvP trinket for absolutely no reason at 3:37

I am disgusted can't watch anymore second of that terrible video. Someoneelse feel free to comment the last 2 mintues.

That's retarded, clicking is viable on a 19 hunter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread