Farewell 19s!! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflexes said:
You were a decent rogue(slightly above average), you were a garbage hunter, and a terrible paladin. When you played a druid, I only prayed you didn't pick up the flag. On some real talk 19 tink shit, I didn't care for you much at all. Anyone who thinks this kid is a top 5 rogue, is also terrible.

On some outside wow shit, good luck w/ whatever you do irl, and take care. I hope you enjoy life away from the 19 tinks.

I know you were probably just looking for a reply from me... so w/e ill give it to you.

It doesnt bother me that you say im a bad player, i already knew what you think of me. What does bother me is that you talk like you are something special and relevant to the bracket when you have been just a pretty average player the times ive played with you. You gotta back up your words bro! Thanks to everyone for the good wishes tho!

Good rogue, ally is down another good player

Blindleg-end said:
I know you were probably just looking for a reply from me... so w/e ill give it to you.

It doesnt bother me that you say im a bad player, i already knew what you think of me. What does bother me is that you talk like you are something special and relevant to the bracket when you have been just a pretty average player the times ive played with you. You gotta back up your words bro! Thanks to everyone for the good wishes tho!

Thx for the reply qt.

I don't need a pug wsg to back my words up, tho. That's some silly shit. reflex#1

I don't take back what I said, good luck with whatever else you're doing in life.

Edit:I also never said u were a bad player, just hunter, paladin, and fc.

Sàxxon said:
a true bloodlust veteran xblind ftw

took the words right out of my mouth.

take it easy xblind, always was fun playing against or with you.

Blindleg-end said:
Rural (the Brutal) here... probably gonna be my first and last post. Ive decided to cancel my account and do something better with my free time. Had a great time playing with and against all of you all these years. Special thanks to everyone in BR for the good times.

You wont been seeing this names anymore:

Rogue-Rural

Paladin-Kavana

Priest-Rpmode

Druid-Isolate

Hunter-Izcalli

Mage-Similar

Olschool Rogue-Blindleg/Xblind

Stay alive and keep it fun! Peace!

Good luck irl man, its been good playing with you.

Edit:I also never said u were a bad player, just hunter, paladin, and fc.

I never knew Rural was Izcalli.. he was an amazing hunter. Way better than you.

Never knew you were Isolate either Rural. Man I hated ur boomkin and I was pretty sure you hated me also, but I loved duking it out with ur rge. Made the games fun.

Primus said:
I never knew Rural was Izcalli.. he was an amazing hunter. Way better than you.

Never knew you were Isolate either Rural. Man I hated ur boomkin and I was pretty sure you hated me also, but I loved duking it out with ur rge. Made the games fun.

Nope...But I respect your opinion as wrong as you are, little twink primus.

Love, your superior

:UMAD:

Reflexes said:
You were a decent rogue(slightly above average), you were a garbage hunter, and a terrible paladin. When you played a druid, I only prayed you didn't pick up the flag. On some real talk 19 tink shit, I didn't care for you much at all. Anyone who thinks this kid is a top 5 rogue, is also terrible.

On some outside wow shit, good luck w/ whatever you do irl, and take care. I hope you enjoy life away from the 19 tinks.

hell yeah finally someone i can agree with rural was terrible

Primus said:
lol easily a better rge than you.

(In no order)

Wapster

Narkeaz

Frantix

wombatcombat

Goma

Slap

Selm

Cellion

kaos

Diessel

Sleyin

slydur

Dstone

Zenocide

Sax

Curley

Slithan/blueberries

Syssian

Bimmywabbit

Kozi on a rogue

omgmom

synux

I took the liberty of giving you a few reasonZ he's not top 5 AND I'm prolly missing a lot. This is just my wotlk list.

Well you definitely missed Punkinyou on this list :p

Was great playing against you Rural, best of luck with it all.

Reflexes said:
(In no order)

Wapster

Narkeaz

Frantix

wombatcombat

Goma

Slap

Selm

Cellion

kaos

Diessel

Sleyin

slydur

Dstone

Zenocide

Sax

Curley

Slithan/blueberries

Syssian

Bimmywabbit

Kozi on a rogue

omgmom

synux

I took the liberty of giving you a few reasonZ he's not top 5 AND I'm prolly missing a lot. This is just my wotlk list.

lol im sure many of them wouldnt even agree with you. Yet you sound so sure yourself.... i think you are trying too hard to validate your past statements.

Blindleg-end said:
lol im sure many of them wouldnt even agree with you. Yet you sound so sure yourself.... i think you are trying too hard to validate your past statements.

I can actually guarantee 18 people on that list will think they're better than you. As for the other ones I'm unsure of (Curley, synux, slydur, diesel) Mostly because they aren't dicks and prolly wouldn't call you out on anything. But I'm just trying to keep it real, if you want me to be fake and act as if you're dying simply because you will no longer be playing this horrible bracket, THEN YES RURAL UR TOP 5 ROGUE ALL TYME UR SO GOOD.

You were a good wsg rogue, above average def. I didn't mind having you on my team. You did STUPID things in arena(this coming from someone who hates 19 arena) and you did retarded things on every class except rogue. Aside from that you were pretty solid...But I can literally name 18+ rogues that were not only playing at the same time as you, but better than you. Surely you don't think you don't think you're BETTER than most people on that list. If so, name them off...Please sir humor me :D I could honestly use a good laugh.

Primus said:
alot of that going around in this bracket.

It's cute though, because saying half those people aren't better than him would be ignorant. Ride that dick, primus...RIDE IT

No but seriously. You're so above all this petty 19 bullshit man, ur so insightful and mature. Rural is the number one hunter and purj>bone amiright? Geesh bro, you're suffering from some serious delusions.

Reflexes said:
I can actually guarantee 18 people on that list will think they're better than you. As for the other ones I'm unsure of (Curley, synux, slydur, diesel) Mostly because they aren't dicks and prolly wouldn't call you out on anything. But I'm just trying to keep it real, if you want me to be fake and act as if you're dying simply because you will no longer be playing this horrible bracket, THEN YES RURAL UR TOP 5 ROGUE ALL TYME UR SO GOOD.

You were a good wsg rogue, above average def. I didn't mind having you on my team. You did STUPID things in arena(this coming from someone who hates 19 arena) and you did retarded things on every class except rogue. Aside from that you were pretty solid...But I can literally name 18+ rogues that were not only playing at the same time as you, but better than you. Surely you don't think you don't think you're BETTER than most people on that list. If so, name them off...Please sir humor me :D I could honestly use a good laugh.

I could actually prove you wrong but i wont cuz i actually respect most of the names u mentioned and i learned many things from them.

Blindleg-end said:
I could actually prove you wrong but i wont cuz i actually respect most of the names u mentioned and i learned many things from them.

Please, prove me wrong.

inb4 "and dis is Wen I beAt BimmY waBBit 1v1 Cuz 1Vs MAttered LAUl"

"ThIS iS wHEN i CouNTER cOMped CUrley"

If you actually think you better than most those rogues, you're funny as FUCK. Or trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread