Farewell 19s!! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bone said:
If you're Oasis the white now, then dragon/monster that killed you, when you were Oasis the grey, was Throwed's GF...

Can I be the Legolas reference? He's the coolest!

Zeno can be a hobbit because of the stealth.

And since I'm Legolas and Zeno is Frodo... then the dragon/monster has to be throwed so he can date his GF. That must mean that the dragon/monster in LOTR is a FUCKING PRIEST HOLY SHIT! ZENO OMG HOLY SHIT DUDE our 3s team just got more undefeated

*Through fire and water. From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought her, the Balrog of Elune. Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote her ruin upon the mountainside (at which time she apologized on Facebook, and then deleted her stupid comment from my twinkinfo page)

*Darkness took me. And I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life-age of the earth. But it was not the end. I felt light in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done (with a mouse and boas)

Oh, and by all means, you can be Legolas. As for Zeno, I've always thought he was a fool of a Took, so it's perfectly fitting. Also, I could be wrong here but, I believe Sauron controlled the Balrogs to a certain extent, or at least reigned over them. So, that would be fitting for Throwed (assuming Marley is a Balrog).

i've seen alot of people with the name frosty over the years. none of them were good. which one were you?

think you need to take ur pop quiz's off of easy mode reflex, i didn't even have to think there.

marleymhmm said:
oasis our friendship is alive and strong what are you talking about :oops:

*smashes his staff against the ground* You shall not pass!

I would've replied in a nicer manner before if you didn't add in the tornado part, and if it wasn't several minutes after learning about Ctrl. But since that's not the case now, and since we're apparently the closest of friends, Hello Marley...how's life been?

*Allows Marley the Balrog to kill the fellowship*

yo this is Aoe pally, Åöë @ Skullcrusher - Game - World of Warcraft

I was a good arena pally forever, but on vengeance server and didnt come to ruin till migration.

Many of you who post on here that you are #1 this or that i never saw until Xrealm.

I will say for Isolate boomy, that i remember you and that i always kept an eye on your loc in pug wsg cause you had great burst and good timing.

Good luck IRL, and peace.

Seleyzor said:
no you didn't post this , or plz tell me you are trolling....

- 0 keybind

- clicking trinket at 1:01

- clicking all your spell

- keyboard turning at 1:20

- more back peddle and keyboard turning at 1:29

- even more clicking , back peddle , key board turning at 2:16

- clicking your PvP trinket for absolutely no reason at 3:37

I am disgusted can't watch anymore second of that terrible video. Someoneelse feel free to comment the last 2 mintues.

the sad part is even if this video was a troll attempt , I don't beleive you un-did all your keybind and changed your interface just for that. So you probably didn't play much better even while not playing like a retard on purpose.

I need my own trolling video. You sure get alot of good use out of it.

How has a mod not dealt with this lil herpe we call reflex.

Blind it was a pleasure to share the gulch with you for a few years buddy good luck to anything you do in the future bro.

Incredabull/TkO said:
How has a mod not dealt with this lil herpe we call reflex.

Blind it was a pleasure to share the gulch with you for a few years buddy good luck to anything you do in the future bro.

Twinkinfo loves me, I don't know wut ur talking about.

Rural you will be greatly missed my friend. By far the best Rogue I have played with or against. Played countless games with you over the last three years and we didn't loss to many of those with you running the offense. I wish you the best and I look forward to keeping in touch. Fair winds and following seas to you buddy.

Seleyzor said:
no you didn't post this , or plz tell me you are trolling....

- 0 keybind

- clicking trinket at 1:01

- clicking all your spell

- keyboard turning at 1:20

- more back peddle and keyboard turning at 1:29

- even more clicking , back peddle , key board turning at 2:16

- clicking your PvP trinket for absolutely no reason at 3:37

I am disgusted can't watch anymore second of that terrible video. Someoneelse feel free to comment the last 2 mintues.

the sad part is even if this video was a troll attempt , I don't beleive you un-did all your keybind and changed your interface just for that. So you probably didn't play much better even while not playing like a retard on purpose.

No shit someone trolled him you fucking retard. And whats wrong with the UI? Get moveanything and your set

Primus said:
i've seen alot of people with the name frosty over the years. none of them were good. which one were you?

think you need to take ur pop quiz's off of easy mode reflex, i didn't even have to think there.

You're just a bad mage, you don't need to know who I am.

It was great playing with you way back when you had Isolate on Silverhand. I was Grotto - the 19. Grotto the 10 - then eventually ioerror the 10. I loved playing against you - especially against Rural with my 10 hunters :).

More recently - in the fall with the resilience glitch - you were the only one who I found could kill 10's (druids/paladins/priests/shamans) effectively with your Druid.

Hat's off to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread