F2P Transmog Sets

This first set on the left is possibly the best, most original F2P transmog set I've seen on these forums. Well done, they're just jelly.

o_O You're still talking about it? Haha. It's funny that I get a warning level, and I can't even post without being harrassed.

It's funny that you perceive everyone else to be wrong yet it is actually you who are harassing, not only with the starting a 24/24 guild to farm us, but the open antagonistic comment you made in this thread already, highlighted above. Jelly of what? nobody posted anything bad about his mog set except someone who nobody has ever seen here before. Can you ragequit the forums again already? I mean you came back to Aerie Peak like you were doing this huge favor to all of us when in fact we didn't need or want your "help" in the first place, and now only after what, 2 weeks?, we've offended you SO much to cause you to roll a 24 and a guild to go along with it? Obviously we can all see where you intentions lie.

damn, i feel like im gonna have to move away from the BE wearing the red gear... because like everybody is using it... but red is my favorite color! :'(

I haven't seen anyone actually using it in game, so I'm ok with it for now. I'll reconsider when I see waves of red belf clothies, though.

Users who are viewing this thread