F2P Toys

originally it was mailed to you.

Subject: The Coin Master

Greetings and congratulations on collecting the full set of Dalaran coins! As a reward for all your hard work I have enclosed a freshly minted Titanium Seal of Dalaran. This is a special coin that we only grant to the most ardent of collectors.

I hope you enjoy this special reward. You've earned it!

Sincerely,

Jepetto Joybuzz

I know that, i didnt want to mention that because we Starter Editions cant open mails (unless its from a gm) :) !

You should include all the tcg toys, even though it costs $ they are attainable by an f2p account.

I didn't know where else to post this, though it seems a bit related to the topic. Can you obtain the Arena Grand Master on a FTP account? I don't know how many times I've been at Short John Mithril at some interval of the 12, 3, 6, or 9 time and he doesn't do anything. I've even experimented by going there an hour before or an hour after the time and I can't get him to do anything. Any ideas on what's going on?

I didn't know where else to post this, though it seems a bit related to the topic. Can you obtain the Arena Grand Master on a FTP account? I don't know how many times I've been at Short John Mithril at some interval of the 12, 3, 6, or 9 time and he doesn't do anything. I've even experimented by going there an hour before or an hour after the time and I can't get him to do anything. Any ideas on what's going on?

Yes it is possible. Make sure you are there at those time intervals SERVER TIME, not your time (it will be the clock in game). If you have more general Q's you can post them here http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/questions-answers-53978/

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten the blackflame daggers yet? They look so sosososososososso sick, but its 1% and such a far run from graveyard and its in the midst of so many 90s.

lol hes trolling. I'm sure you missed it. I think it got changed to a specific time for all realms (pdt 3,6,9,12)

Cheers! Know how i could find out the specific time? I've just come back to WoW after a year break and a lot has changed. Are Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders still obtainable on FTP? I noticed the justice vendor in SW is not there anymore.

Cheers! Know how i could find out the specific time? I've just come back to WoW after a year break and a lot has changed. Are Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders still obtainable on FTP? I noticed the justice vendor in SW is not there anymore.

Until the BOA tab is introduced, only way to buy BOA on F2P is through the Darkmoon Faire.

Users who are viewing this thread