F2P Toys

All of the grandfathered kork'kron event rewards have been turned into toys: Whole-body Shrinka, Xan'tish's Flute, Bom'bay's Color-Seein' Sauce, etc

fyi, i've been trying to macro the toys into my mount macro (popping something every time i mount since they don't trip the GCD)

something like
/use item:49703
no longer works

but
/cast perpetual purple firework
does work

i can't get "/cast spell:49703" to work either...i have to name the actual item.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might wanna add football and pigskin on the N/A list since it's only obtained at 2012 wintervale and the gold price is out of the 10g range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Simian Sphere is actually a northren drop, i remember i got mine in Violent Hold instance a long time ago.
but yeah, ICC is a good place to farm, you just follow the players that want to farm rep, or shadowmourne legendary weapon.

Super Simian Sphere is actually a northren drop, i remember i got mine in Violent Hold instance a long time ago.
but yeah, ICC is a good place to farm, you just follow the players that want to farm rep, or shadowmourne legendary weapon.
That's correct, it's a random drop from Northrend or Wrath dungeons. I believe I got mine in Sholazar Basin, although it's a terrible place to farm for it.

For those of you who fished for Titanium Seal of Dalaran and couldn't get a gm to give it to you, it has now been added to the toy vendors roaming Stormwind and Orgrimmar for free. Enjoy~
...sweet. i'm guessing they did that so eveyrone who previously got it and deleted it can recover it.

You get get Titanium seal of Dalaran at some guy in Dalaran AFTER you complete the archievement, no need for gm. You have to ask him for the toy thing, and he'll put it in yer bags.
That's how i got it in Lennyw.

You get get Titanium seal of Dalaran at some guy in Dalaran AFTER you complete the archievement, no need for gm. You have to ask him for the toy thing, and he'll put it in yer bags.

originally it was mailed to you.

Subject: The Coin Master

Greetings and congratulations on collecting the full set of Dalaran coins! As a reward for all your hard work I have enclosed a freshly minted Titanium Seal of Dalaran. This is a special coin that we only grant to the most ardent of collectors.

I hope you enjoy this special reward. You've earned it!

Sincerely,

Jepetto Joybuzz

Had this discussion a long time ago. This achievement has changed either 2 or 3 times apparrently. The first wave of twinks who got this supposedly had the option to restore it to their bags by talking to the npc. The 2nd wave of f2p twinks to try couldnt do it w/o talking to a gm. Now you can just get it from the toy vendor in org and sw after finishing it.

Users who are viewing this thread