F2P Toys

Didn't even know about the new dmf toys, thanks guys! Along those lines, this thing seems pretty neat, although its not a toy Last Deck of Nemelex Xobeh - Item - World of Warcraft comes from the same vendor. The random buffs it gives seem pretty beast. I don't see a lvl req either.

from wowhead comments

It comes with 52 charges which provides the user with one of the following random buffs:

◾ Devastation: Damage dealt increased by 100%. Lasts 2 min
◾ Frailty: Physical damage taken increased by 100%. Lasts 1 min
◾ Nimbleness: Haste increased by 50%. Lasts 2 min
◾ Swiftness: Movement speed increased by 50%. Lasts 5 min
◾ The Barbarian: Causes you to randomly go berserk, increasing damage dealt and damage taken. Lasts 5 min
◾ The Herd: Summons many cows (Angry Bovine) to fight for you.
◾ The Void: Banishes the caster, turning them invulnerable, but unable to act.
◾ The Warp: Causes you to randomly blink. Lasts 2 min
◾ Vulnerability: Magical damage taken increased by 100%. Lasts 1 min
◾ Wrath: Critical strike chance increased by 100%. Lasts 2 min

Could either be a disaster or amazing depending on your luck.

Didn't even know about the new dmf toys, thanks guys! Along those lines, this thing seems pretty neat, although its not a toy Last Deck of Nemelex Xobeh - Item - World of Warcraft comes from the same vendor. The random buffs it gives seem pretty beast. I don't see a lvl req either.

Hehe time to rock in pvp :D for a while

Currently, yes, they work in raids and pvp. Zoning/changing phases will remove the buff or debuff.

thanks for the link on the first post Solvogero.

The deck does not work in bgs/dungeons.

I heard others confirm it does, and it works just fine on my P2P main in them...

I'm going to have to assume if it is being reported this much that it doesn't, it is either a bug or was hotfixed to not work in dungeons.

I unfortunately cannot confirm it's use on a F2P, as I dont have the extra tickets to do so. My p2p ran out, but I'll probably resub and check to see if it still works. It did when I first obtained the item, and used it in BGs and Dungeons just fine.

Hey guys I had a question.

If I use a F2P Death knight to do archaeology, can I get these toys:

Bones of Transformation.
Wisp amulet.

Let me know, thanx <3

Sounds like they probably hotfixed it to not work in BGs, then.

Just a quick question, as a lvl 20 f2p can I farm these pandarean toys alone by tagging the rare spawns whilst a higher lvl is killing them OR do I need to get the first hit/be in a party with a p2per.

I ask this question because I tagged yorick sharpeye, then I died, then when I came back to resurrect my corpse I saw NO sign of loot, I couldn't even find his corpse.

Just a quick question, as a lvl 20 f2p can I farm these pandarean toys alone by tagging the rare spawns whilst a higher lvl is killing them OR do I need to get the first hit/be in a party with a p2per.

I ask this question because I tagged yorick sharpeye, then I died, then when I came back to resurrect my corpse I saw NO sign of loot, I couldn't even find his corpse.

Never release corpse when tagging, it moves you too far away to be in the loot range.

I do think you can only tag rares at timeless isle. Other rares such as yorik sharpeye youll need a p2p help for that as op stated.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

I Keep tagging Yorick Sharpeye for the 'Mr.Smites Brass Compass' but I do not receive any loot, are the rare spawns in the Timeless Isles any different?

What am I doing wrong though?

Ill tell you the specifics.

- I'm not in a party when I'm doing this.
- I'm tagging the mob after another high level player attacks it.
- As a rogue I'm tagging with 'throw' so I miss alot, if not all my attacks.
- I'm on a PvE server.

Upswag thanks for the reply and letting me know.

It's going to be very hard to tag a mob before a level 90 does, without dying, especially when I'm doing this with a stranger I high no synergy with.

Does it matter if I die or do I just stay a corpse, near the mob so I am included into the loot table when it dies, then I resurrect once I see its a lootable corpse and claim it?

I'm a Night Elf Rogue, so I could throw a knife and then shadowmeld away? but in doing this it will reset his combat phase unless a higher leveled player attacks him before I shadowmeld.

It sounds very hard.

Are the mobs/rare spawns in the timeless also like this?, or are they on more of a share-able (without party/invites) loot table?

Users who are viewing this thread