F2P Tales of Woe [Lost Need Rolls, PvP, etc]

Naga

Legend
If there's already a recent thread for this, delete this >_<

Anyways, anyone want to share some of their woes of F2P?

Mine would be losing the "Axe of the Enforcer" Need roll on my Enhancement shaman.. TWICE! Once from a rogue and once... *sniff* by a mage (I raged. Hard.)

Item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=1454/axe-of-the-enforcer

I would have screen shots but my frustration got in the way T_T

What are your F2P woes?
<

Not my character but a 20 twink lost BiS agil ring for horde with a ridiculously rare drop rate to a leveling toon.

↓

Before I had decided if I wanted to keep playing, I was just messing around, and swiftness potion recipe dropped. Bag space being an issue, and not really sure if I CBF leveling profs for alchemy, I passed on it, assuming I'd just get it when it dropped next time. It hasn't since.

I did manage to get prospector axe, which isn't any use other than for the aesthetics, but it's incredibly rare, so I was happy to get that. I won that roll from a warrior that ended up getting haunting blade, a better weapon which I passed on, shortly after.

Farmed Stocks for weeks trying to get Silk-threaded trousers, every single time they dropped either the healer won the roll or a hunter ninja'd it.

Since yesterday queues for WSG I accept have me stuck at the loading screen with no loading bar activity and eventual drop back where I started with deserter debuff. I have farmed 123 anti venom and no PvP. Beginning to feel murderous.

YES this thread is awesome. I just had to complain to make it work.

Just saw you in wsg lol, when you said Hey i started to type back then some hunter came and started killing me, almost died lol

Haha, typing is damn dangerous, yeah. Has indeed killed me before when I wasn't careful. ^^

I've seen the mechanical squirrel twice...both times I was clicking too fast and hit Greed...and lost both times. Did the same thing with the white tunic leather pattern that I want for transmorg.

...I...just...can't...look...before....clicking...

:/

Yesterday while leveling up my newest f2p, saw a geared hunter in wsg...who was botting, without even a pet out. Who bots the most OP class through the only time they are good?

Users who are viewing this thread