F2P Tales of Woe [Lost Need Rolls, PvP, etc]

QdKgk.jpg

I have no words
Statistics - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Let me to tell you about the rogue that needed it (and won) because he HAD to DE it. Then a warlock won, again, because they needed it to level enchanting. Then a leveling 19 shaman needs (and wins) it because "it's better" then acquisition bracers.

Whenever I win a roll--and the other person rages about it in chat--I immediately disenchant some random green.

this lock...somehow we got to queue together twice.2 dungeons, SFK and BFD.I guess the blizzard RNG gods wanted to be cruel and just piss me off on that day. First he ninjad my mindthrusts(the only pair of mindthrusts i EVER saw drop in this game) then after me ragequitting i queued for BFD.Guess WHAT? He was in that bfd queue....I think he either forgot my name or levelers have a short term memory span but I probably typed 20 curse words like 10 seconds after him winning those bracers, but he never said a word to me..and staff of the friar dropped and guess what i took that shit after he pressed need. Sweet revenge. At least i got them altrough they are uselesses.

View attachment 336

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_090312_181943.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_090312_181943.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 184

Users who are viewing this thread