F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

What I meant was achievements / pets / other stuff acquired for getting over gold cap. Now, when I know that we can level up, get higher professions... This whole thing is stupid for me and I regret, trying to call blizzard now to take all things I've done back.

what are u going to tell them(how ur going to explain ur story)? :)

say there was a misstake after u got downgraded and that u want it rsmoved not that hard..

dont level it :)

For achievement whore like me, it's impossible :p 2 achievements for getting 450, so many new recipes... besides, I want 2.5k daily quests achiev, and fishing / cooking achies give skill up.
I just hope Lofi won't kick me out of the ranking.
I wanted to buy some vanity stuff like transformation items, but after hearthstone my gold went from 159 to 10 :3 I guess that's cool.
Also my pet is now caged and waiting in bank.

For achievement whore like me, it's impossible :p 2 achievements for getting 450, so many new recipes... besides, I want 2.5k daily quests achiev, and fishing / cooking achies give skill up.
I just hope Lofi won't kick me out of the ranking.
I wanted to buy some vanity stuff like transformation items, but after hearthstone my gold went from 159 to 10 :3 I guess that's cool.
Also my pet is now caged and waiting in bank.

just do DMF or something. Furlbog rod would be cool.

just do DMF or something. Furlbog rod would be cool.

I wanted to buy furbolg rod, but my gold went to 10 after hearthstoning.
When I called blizzard they told me they cannot take away the cooking / fishing upgrade, can't even wipe out my cooking and fishing completely. I guess I will hit 450 eventually...
I will forge it to fun, and collect all cooking recipes and so on. It's not so huge I guess.

Well here I would actually agree with you as you're correct there is just one factor that makes me think otherwise and that is how Kale stayed on the rankings with his p2p looms on his f2p whilst a p2p 20 with the same looms wouldn't be allowed.

Idk that answer.. I told and asked lofi about kale and the boa GM tricking to no response but he musta had some kind of reasoning.. Any "F2P" who did that code trick though mine as well be a P2P as there's really not much of a difference.. When people made DKs we got an * to show that some achieves weren't truly 100% F2P and because of that and peoples complaining I went to toon only achieves so those DKs weren't allowed to be shown.. If people used the codes there would be NOTHING to distinguish them from a P2P or F2P thus no asterisk could be given thus they should be taken off any/all lists completely

Idk that answer.. I told and asked lofi about kale and the boa GM tricking to no response but he musta had some kind of reasoning.. Any "F2P" who did that code trick though mine as well be a P2P as there's really not much of a difference.. When people made DKs we got an * to show that some achieves weren't truly 100% F2P and because of that and peoples complaining I went to toon only achieves so those DKs weren't allowed to be shown.. If people used the codes there would be NOTHING to distinguish them from a P2P or F2P thus no asterisk could be given thus they should be taken off any/all lists completely

There is no way to tell Kale from a p2p 20 pvp wise.

Remember that the code can be used for 100% for things to get on f2p:
- eyepatch on horde char
- other faction's cooknig recipes

although I didn't do that, others might
About the fact that if someone uses the code they won't be able to be differenced from normal f2p, remember basic f2p restrictions:
- level 20
- max 100 primary professions

I think that those 2 are biggest blockades for f2p, and no one who wants to be called f2p should break those.

Remember that the code can be used for 100% for things to get on f2p:
- eyepatch on horde char
- other faction's cooknig recipes

although I didn't do that, others might
About the fact that if someone uses the code they won't be able to be differenced from normal f2p, remember basic f2p restrictions:
- level 20
- max 100 primary professions

I think that those 2 are biggest blockades for f2p, and no one who wants to be called f2p should break those.

What code are you talking about? If you mean tricking GMs into mailing you guild looms and high enchants, what does the "binds when picked up" eyepatch have to do with it or surpassing level 20 other than with DKs?

What code are you talking about? If you mean tricking GMs into mailing you guild looms and high enchants, what does the "binds when picked up" eyepatch have to do with it or surpassing level 20 other than with DKs?

Im talking about "paid services on f2p very possible" - check 2-3 pages of threads before.
And no, don't do this. It will only make your f2p experience stupid after (from my experience)

There is no way to tell Kale from a p2p 20 pvp wise.

Well, you could just make the use of guild heirlooms and higher level enchants a red flag, meaning if anyone uses those they are kicked off the list and thereby "banning" the exploit.

Im talking about "paid services on f2p very possible" - check 2-3 pages of threads before.
And no, don't do this. It will only make your f2p experience stupid after (from my experience)

Well that's dumb how it can downgrade back to trial, but if you level up to 24 that character will become locked and you can't log on it with the F2P version of WoW right?

Well that's dumb how it can downgrade back to trial, but if you level up to 24 that character will become locked and you can't log on it with the F2P version of WoW right?

yes also works if u upgrade to mop and make a monk.

yes also works if u upgrade to mop and make a monk.

I don't know if you mean yes it does lock 24s out of starter edition, or no it doesn't. If you make a monk do you mean it locks the monk out of starter edition or you can still use it? I hope all those codes are used up and no more will be provided.

Users who are viewing this thread