F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the squares (rectangles) are better than the races in color, but yes, the old colors were both pretty hard on the eyes. Fire brick and medium blue are less glaring options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, not a huge fan of the squares either.

It's interesting to note that only 4 people have Ivycloth Bracers. And a question about your automation: does it track all loot incoming or just what is equipped? In my search for MM I actually got DWB, curious how your program recognizes statistics :)
I only list what is currently equipped at the time of capture. This is to (hopefully) keep them relevant to the armory link. The rare items aren't always BiS, and sometimes just show a variation in spec. The intention of listing the rare items is to make it easier to find gear references.

I changed the awful blue and red colors to a "shaman blue" and "death knight red", much easier on the eyes. I may revert to coloring the race names next update (with new colors).

Yeah, not a huge fan of the squares either.

It's interesting to note that only 4 people have Ivycloth Bracers. And a question about your automation: does it track all loot incoming or just what is equipped? In my search for MM I actually got DWB, curious how your program recognizes statistics :)

Im sure there are more than 4, some of us just dont have the insane amount of HK's or achive points.

Congratz for the new US Top 3 PVP....!!!!

1Genara @ Area 52 AGM LFH Blood Elf Beast Mastery Hunter1448741192 / 1525 (78%)9 - 191 / 283 (32%)2 / 2 (100%)
2Nysona @ Area 52 AGM LFH Blood Elf Beast Mastery Hunter1448651191 / 1523 (78%)0 - 091 / 283 (32%)0 / 0 (0%)
3Vynari @ Area 52 AGM Blood Elf Beast Mastery Hunter1448091192 / 1525 (78%)1 - 091 / 283 (32%)0 / 1 (0%)

Congratz for the new US Top 3 PVP....!!!!

1Genara @ Area 52 AGM LFH Blood Elf Beast Mastery Hunter1448741192 / 1525 (78%)9 - 191 / 283 (32%)2 / 2 (100%)
2Nysona @ Area 52 AGM LFH Blood Elf Beast Mastery Hunter1448651191 / 1523 (78%)0 - 091 / 283 (32%)0 / 0 (0%)
3Vynari @ Area 52 AGM Blood Elf Beast Mastery Hunter1448091192 / 1525 (78%)1 - 091 / 283 (32%)0 / 1 (0%)
Seems like since the person who boxes those toons does it with at least one p2p, they shouldn't be on the list :p

Just sayin'.

Updated lists and spreadsheet. I may discontinue the spreadsheet, as not a lot of people use it.

Please keep posting your suggestions on what you would like to see in this thread.

Some other ideas/suggestions currently in consideration:

• Track TCG Loot - Add a "TCG" icon next to players with TCG loots. I like this idea, but it's a bit tricky to implement.
  • Track Grandfathered gear - Add a "GF" icon next to players with grandfathered gear equipped.
  • Track AGMx2 - Add a "AGMx2" next to players with two AGMs equipped. This should be simple to add.
  • Track BiS - Add a "BiS" icon next to players with fully-BiS gear. This is too subjective, prefer players to decide on their own.
  • Track Swiftness Potion recipe - Add an icon next to players who have learned the Swiftness Potion recipe.

Updated lists and spreadsheet. I may discontinue the spreadsheet, as not a lot of people use it.

Please keep posting your suggestions on what you would like to see in this thread.

Some other ideas/suggestions currently in consideration:

• Track TCG Loot - Add a "TCG" icon next to players with TCG loots. I like this idea, but it's a bit tricky to implement.
  • Track Grandfathered gear - Add a "GF" icon next to players with grandfathered gear equipped.
  • Track AGMx2 - Add a "AGMx2" next to players with two AGMs equipped. This should be simple to add.
  • Track BiS - Add a "BiS" icon next to players with fully-BiS gear. This is too subjective, prefer players to decide on their own.
  • Track Swiftness Potion recipe - Add an icon next to players who have learned the Swiftness Potion recipe.

This would've been awesome, but I understand if it's hard to do. You've done a great work here sofar, keep it up! :)

I think duels won/lost should be removed. It's not really relevant, as per Kale's case where he only accepts duels he knows he'll win to stack his stats. I myself thought that I could make another account and just spam duel a level 1 for a few days until I too was at 99% wins. But besides the fact that it can be stacked, it's not really representative of skill, either in a BG setting or in general.

I think duels won/lost should be removed. It's not really relevant, as per Kale's case where he only accepts duels he knows he'll win to stack his stats. I myself thought that I could make another account and just spam duel a level 1 for a few days until I too was at 99% wins. But besides the fact that it can be stacked, it's not really representative of skill, either in a BG setting or in general.
m'eh, you can say that about most of the stats that are being tracked

I would like to have Swiftness Potion very, very much but untill i get it (grind it) I think you should remove it from the list since I don't have it atm :)

Thank you alot lofi, i just discovered this site, i happy with my ranking but i can still do better :))

One question, i know WoW doesnt counts with the WSG ties 0-0, in AB i think its impossible to tie, so the total/wins the rest of the bg´s that are not just loses some are ties.

About duels we duel alot to test dps or healing and dueling agaisnt guys 20lvls higher, so the duel statistics arent very fair. but more info is always better.

And of how many time in time u update ranking?

More gear sugestions Axe of the Enforcer - Item - World of Warcraft

CripzBlood@Magtheridon sorry for the bad english

Hi Lofi thank u alot for the ranking, i just discovered it now and im pretty happy with my positions.

In the WSG not all battles that arent wins were loses some were ties, but i guess u cant do nothing about it cuz WoW doesnt shows ties too.

Duels, well that isnt very relevant cuz we do alot of dps or healing test in duels and duel agaisnt guys 20lvls higher, but more information the better i guess.

Here is a gear suggestion for gear Axe of the Enforcer - Item - World of Warcraft and Faerie Mantle - Item - World of Warcraft and Brightscale Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft

CripzBlood@magtheridon__Survival-Hunter___Record total HK´s gained in a BG - 180HK´s Record Max Damage done in a BG - 98K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread