f2p premades!

Hello ;)

Why nobody writes about 3 years of 30% and half year of 10% winrate for alliance ?
I don't want to play for horde with 90% winrate. I don't want to play for alliance with 10% winrate. What do I do? Uninstall the game ? Relax, soon WoD and brutal hopes finally disappear. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for it .

Hello ;)

Why nobody writes about 3 years of 30% and half year of 10% winrate for alliance ?
Your can don't answer. I know, writing about bracket much more interesting. ;)
I don't want to play for horde with 90% winrate. I don't want to play for alliance with 10% winrate. What do I do? Uninstall the game !? Relax, soon WoD and brutal hopes finally disappear. I love your all. ;)

Wait...what?

Hello ;)

Your can don't answer. I know, writing about bracket much more interesting. ;)
I don't want to play for horde with 90% winrate. I don't want to play for alliance with 10% winrate. What do I do? Uninstall the game !? Relax, soon WoD and brutal hopes finally disappear. I love your all. ;)

I'm not sure what you're on about TBH. But I'm confident it has nothing to do with the subject.

There are 10v10s that happen basically weekly in the US.

They're hosted by Fearthybuns, he makes threads for signup, etc. You've probably seen them around.

We're on a 2 week hiatus, but we'll be starting them again the sunday after next.

Sorry, i edited, was too many letters. ;)

"F2P nuff said lol"

By the way, you do not look like someone who is in the premade 24 loses trials 3:0 in less than 8 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread