f2p premades!

The Saint

I won't like you
If i started a f2p team, with the aim of facing other premades. Would there be enough interest?

I'm up for this on EU or US. I'd just like to see how interested people are in actual competitiveness.

Very interested in competitive premade v premade games, very dubious of actually being able to achieve this.

No, thank you. I think Lil convinced us all that premades are bad, and we should stop.

No, thank you. I think Lil convinced us all that premades are bad, and we should stop.

i'm not talking about pugmades, thanks.

Very interested in competitive premade v premade games, very dubious of actually being able to achieve this.

i have enough accounts to make this easy on EU. i would need help on US tho.

If i started a f2p team, with the aim of facing other premades. Would there be enough interest?

I'm up for this on EU or US. I'd just like to see how interested people are in actual competitiveness.

Yes

Are we talkin 10 mans or what? I prefer smaller teams but Im down for 10 mans. It's just that usually what happens with 10 mans and anything that requires a lot of organizing is that we take it so darn seriously that it stresses everyone out. Then we end up doing one 10v10 and no one ever wants to do it again

I think the best chance to get people interested (and the most fun) would be to set up casual 5v5s. Switch up teammates every other game. The less time and effort and organizing, the less seriously people take it and the less stressed out everyone gets

I'd be up for this on eu servers, cba rerolling us.
You know what I like to play ^^

Yes

Are we talkin 10 mans or what? I prefer smaller teams but Im down for 10 mans. It's just that usually what happens with 10 mans and anything that requires a lot of organizing is that we take it so darn seriously that it stresses everyone out. Then we end up doing one 10v10 and no one ever wants to do it again

I think the best chance to get people interested (and the most fun) would be to set up casual 5v5s. Switch up teammates every other game. The less time and effort and organizing, the less seriously people take it and the less stressed out everyone gets

5 to start with.

I'd be up for this on eu servers, cba rerolling us.
You know what I like to play ^^

talk to ya on RiD later <3

5 to start with.

talk to ya on RiD later <3

I got a date tonight so might not make it on tonight or the next couple of days, she's new to the whole one-night-
Stand thingy ;)
But she cooks and cleans so I can forgive her hehe ;)

I got a date tonight so might not make it on tonight or the next couple of days, she's new to the whole one-night-
Stand thingy ;)
But she cooks and cleans so I can forgive her hehe ;)

you're picking a girl over wow? there's something wrong with you man :p

What makes this realm better than the other premade realms?

are you talking about starting a new serv or scheduling games?

im sure we could get some premades going spine vs agg on eu

Users who are viewing this thread