f2p premades!

im sure we could get some premades going spine vs agg on eu

Yeah idd. If someone would ever be arsed to syncQ ally 15minQ vs horde 1minQ.
Will rly suck when you get pop as alliance after 15min and the Horde group who reQed about 20 times dont get same game....

I'd love to try get it setup more often. I think there is alot of ppl who would be intrested in getting this going.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you talking about starting a new serv or scheduling games?

im sure we could get some premades going spine vs agg on eu

a new sever or an existing one, it don't really matter.

Yeah idd. If someone would ever be arsed to syncQ ally 15minQ vs horde 1minQ.
Will rly suck when you get pop as alliance after 15min and the Horde group who reQed about 20 times dont get same game....

I'd love to try get it setup more often. I think there is alot of ppl who would be intrested in getting this going.

have you guys tried it with both leaders being p2p? maybe we could get WGs working.

Those premades you're talking about are impossible to set up without relying on Wargames. Specially horde vs ally.

In the end 99% of the time you'll end up premade vs pug, a thing that OP dislikes and cries so much about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if we know there is 2 premade grps Qing we have a decent chance of meeting. it's at least better than only stomping pugs no?

plus, if we could get 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 5mans Qing (say sunday afternoon for instance) we could make some sort of a points system going. and it would mean more chance of meeting a premade.

but i can see how "some" people would be a little afraid of competition...

plus, if we could get 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 5mans Qing (say sunday afternoon for instance) we could make some sort of a points system going. and it would mean more chance of meeting a premade.

but i can see how "some" people would be a little afraid of competition...

Ya mean what Izac suggested but only 3 people out of EU signed up for?

I'd totally be interested in premades, though. I haven't played in ages but I'd totally try to get back into f2p if there's a little more competitive fun.

Afraid of competition? rofl

did i say you?

you came to that conclusion on your own my friend.

As long as free to plays are in a group, it is impossible to queue for wargame battlegrounds.

Explanation: Blizzard has different restrictions for arena wargames than it has for battleground wargames.

Arenas: All players must be in the same level bracket.

Battlegrounds: All players must be in the same level bracket and have the same xp gain setting.

A problem arises when F2Ps are considered simultaneously both xp gain "on" and xp gain "off". Whether Blizzard intentionally implemented this to prevent battleground wargames for F2Ps is unknown but unlikely.

So if, for some strange reason, the trial bracket was given access to ranked arenas, we would be unable to queue by the same "xp gain on/off" logic.

That's the main problem Bop. Now what are the odds to que into another f2p premade?

And what you do if you don't end up vs a premade? You leave the game with deserter debuff and wait to que again after? Or you just forget about "competitiveness" and just play vs the pug you face?

I know the second option is not viable for OP since he wants "competiveness". Now, since only option is the first one, how many will waste time on waiting for the "competitive" game vs another premade that May or may not come in a matter of hours?

Just saying...

you end the game in under seven mins and move on, simple.

if this works (IF) it would only be one night per week, i don't plan on Qing every night farming pugs, unlike some people.

now what i would like you to do, is link me where i said i have a problem with a premade facing a pug... i said there is no "skill" in it.

i am at least trying to get other premades in the Q at the same time. if you're not interested, it's nothing i didn't expect tbh. frankly anyone could post when they're Q'd with a premade in the hopes some others would, but that would mean a chance of losing, wouldn't it...

i personally don't think this will work. we've had 4-5 guys from the US interested 4-5 guys from agg. the rest of you talk about competitive games, but obviously that's as far as you want to take it.

SSDD. Posturing back and forth but when it comes to crossing that line in the sand no one wants to cross it.
/cheers

Sweetsidney...

This sounds fun but also like a lot of work and setting up. And honestly it might dissolve, as arenas often do, into "hold on we're changing the comp real quick *hunters hunters hunters*" when one team loses. so many variables. I'll gladly take part if you set it up and learn from trial and error, however.

I have been looking for something like this for a long time, i really want to join a community like this, if its F2P on Eu.

I currently play on Ravencrest alliance but im ready to start another charecter for this. Ill sugest we play alliance on any server which is connected to Aggramar since then we can get some good compitition.

I want to ''main'' a rogue ! not fair !

No, YOU MUST talk about competition when you main a hunter. Rogues are unfair i've heard.

Was ambush->evis to hard for you mate, since you are now talking bout hunters?

Hard NO because i'm PRO, competitive yes since i can't land them from miles away of my target.

Anything else sugar? :)

Lol.

you think getting behind someone when you have stealth is competitive?

what you do is no different than mindblast dp combo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread