f2p premades!

It's because i own the company i work for :cool:. My whole income depends on me having access to the internet, at all times. I have people (like you) that i pay to do menial work.

Thats the dumbest crap I read here in a long time. Sounds like a 11 year old.

Noting new, that's him, just dumb :)

I dont said he is dumb i dont even know who he is so dort drag me in ur stupid vendetta but a comment that disrespectful for working ppl shows a lack of every skill an adult should own. Obv. its a big ass lie but if not he should ask himself whose work is menial if he has time for TI 24/7. Replaceable is the keyword.

I dont said he is dumb i dont even know who he is so dort drag me in ur stupid vendetta but a comment that disrespectful for working ppl shows a lack of every skill an adult should own. Obv. its a big ass lie but if not he should ask himself whose work is menial if he has time for TI 24/7. Replaceable is the keyword.

i was trying to sound like an arsehole mate. but you're right about one thing, it's got f**k all to do with you :)

You didn't, I did :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gonna answer my question or? what makes you better than everyone else, i need to know.

I'll let you figure that out by yourself "bussiness" owner :))

i can spell business though :rolleyes:.

i know the answer. i just wanna hear it from you.

Funny thing is, they need 2 ppl+ to keep up with a F2P in a debate, that tells alot about most ex-19's/24's, but what's to wonder?

Few months ago they cry about F2Ps premading and now they want to premade "not every day of the week and for competitiveness" :))

But nevermind them, hiding behind an forum nickname being too afraid to step up and tell us who they are ingame for retarded incoherent reasons(kids these days huh?:)).

Kindergarden ftw, internet heroes ..etc.

Gotta love TI, really, there's no forum around with so many mentally disturbed teens gathered at one place ;)

The sad thing here is; you actually believe that to be true..
I mean who is hiding? Does it mean if not all my chars are named kiri I'm hiding? Kiri is only the name of some of my pallies.. not everyone has the attentionspan of a goldfish, thus being able to play the same class over and over and still find it interesting and fun, but hf with your pro ambushplaystyle kiddo

Like Besta said, you're so predictible, i feel sorry for you my friend :)

Funny thing .. this coming from an "self-entitled" adult with over 3k posts on these forums. I thought adults have less FREE time to lurk on the forums cuz of RL>Internetz, teens on the other hand have lots of free time to waste. Now, this makes me wonder, what's wrong with you really?

Why this bad attitude on the forums? Perhaps the Internetz is the only place to express RL frustrations?

See what i did here? From now on, please refrain picking on people with their RL. He was talking about your ingame "pro" performance and fame. You got pissed and started picking on his RL. Not nice Mr. saint, not nice at all... Stick on ingame shits, RL has nothing to do with WoW,WoW performance.. etc.

Over and out ;)

LoL you are not being a teen right if you Got more free time than an adult! Just a FYI

kiri hop off his dick would you

I'm Sorry mate, but I find saint to be one of the last posters on TI that don't seem to think himself a greek god or something, also he is hilarious!
TI needs more saints!
I mean just look at the quality of saint vs that dead terrorist guy, priceless.
I only use TI for the giggles when I'm bored at work, so reading saints vocal noob pwnage, is just golden :)
Have a nice day :)

After five days of going back and forth we have more pages of arguing than about the original post.
Concerning the original post, Arathi Basin is coming up and epic battles are bound to happen. Five mans would make the wins a lot less painful.

Sweetsidney...

You are certainly correct on that one! It is not what it once was years ago. It is merely a source of entertainment now. Not a source of information.

Sweetsidney. ..

Yeah true dat, well after all the +spell power gear is gone, there really is not a lot of variety in twinks anymore.. I miss my 800hp glass cannon fire mage! ;)
do ppl even scout armories for diff gearing options anymore?

i'd be up for it

not really much point mate. from the amount of interest shown if EU and US was merged we'd still be lucky to fill one team.

Users who are viewing this thread