EU+US F2P picture thread

Do you use the Rarity addon? It can keep track of toys, pets, and mounts drop attempts that are available to us.

can a f2p even open a ticket? All it would let me do is submit a bug, or a suggestion, and they have not responded to those.

xKHUwiK.jpg

I've yet to do it on a F2P, but I've done it on a level 1, 19, 60, 70, and numerous times on level capped characters before shared achievements. >.<;

It's pretty annoying.

No, I just think AB is the worst map ever created across any PvP game. But Im a sucker for collecting things so I needed the tabard.

Oh right. Did you do it back in 2013 or 14? Because now you get it in like 20 games.

Bg specific weekends were the only days that AB pops in EU (Catac. / Pandaria period). It was harder to grind, so true.

Bg specific weekends were the only days that AB pops in EU (Catac. / Pandaria period). It was harder to grind, so true.

No. It popped fine atleast in mists even if queues were twice that of WSG. Problem is you got 16 rep every 180 points. Now you get like 50 rep per 100 points. What took 450 games in mists takes about 100 now.

I have actually not paid ANY attention to what my Arathi Basin rep is on any of my characters. I would hate it if there was Eye of the Storm rep to grind as well. Good call on leaving that BG Reputation-free.

I haven't checked any of mine on my F2P.

I have Justicar / Conq on a few toons on my main, though. And why that one still is character specific for title use is beyond me.

I'm okay with the fact I can only have my Vanilla High Warlord title on one toon. But come on!

Users who are viewing this thread