EU+US F2P picture thread

WoWScrnShot_072518_012257.jpg

took a short hiatus from twinks and decided to finally grind out my 1800 mogs
the horde mogs better

I've been fishing in the Dalarn Underbelly Black Market, and have pulled a couple of those up, but I have never used them. Kind of have tunnel vision about getting those 20,000 Sightless Eyes, for the mount.
FWIW my thinking on this has been that 110s will still be grinding things and they can summon and kill the mob that gives the fishing buff with Margoss (lucked out more than a few times), but theyre also gonna kill me in Dalaran underbelly. So when BFA actually drops theyll be gone and the Margoss grind gets harder while the underbelly grind gets easier.

upload_2018-7-25_15-2-43.png

trying to find the way to go outside vindicaar alone... I'm sure there should be an option!! (dying does not work T.T naaru inside the vindicaar, wtf). Any idea?

Argus is waiting for me

PD: 3 warlocks have tried to invoque my lvl 20 druid in their hall class, but a red message told them thay they couldn't use the portal for me T.T

EDIT PD2: finally I found the way!! :)

Last edited:
FWIW my thinking on this has been that 110s will still be grinding things and they can summon and kill the mob that gives the fishing buff with Margoss (lucked out more than a few times), but theyre also gonna kill me in Dalaran underbelly. So when BFA actually drops theyll be gone and the Margoss grind gets harder while the underbelly grind gets easier.

Margross grind? Can we fish Drowned Mana?

Yes we can ^^. Also without having legion fishing. You can lvl some fishing reps too.
You are also able to get the fishing toys, teleport to margoss, 1mount in dalaran, and 2 mounts and a title in argus. And rewards from honor. Maybe other title too with 110 help related to archeology quest. The mount related with portals around the broken isles maybe is able too.

Ah, you will need gm help for some of the mounts in the mail, but its possible. People has already done it as pure f2p

And, surely, I am forgetting more things

Last edited:

Some rogue was camping me last night. Killed me over 15 times. But I am up to like 3,800 total Sightless Eyes caught. And yes, those 110s just can't resist but keep killing you over and over.

I don't see the point. I never bother killing non max levels on my max levels. :p

You don't even get credit for it.

Good grief, that's about the amount of time it took me to get Sea Turtle.

With DMF gathering flask its ~900eyes/hour
But i still havent turtle :( or Giant Rat companion.. Rly need her after i'll colect mount.. Cuz its swag af riging on Rat and another Rat follow and love you :D

I need to snag the rat, still.

It took about 7 hours in Howling Fjord going in circles around the lake to get the Sea Turtle for me. Super easy, though. Plenty of pools. No mobs that will attack you if you just go around the lake.

Users who are viewing this thread