F2P Movies Thread

Added [MENTION=10014]Obyrne[/MENTION], [MENTION=10670]spewfeel[/MENTION], [MENTION=18881]KerriikinF2P[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18473]Frostdawn[/MENTION] videos.

I have watched all of them except Frostdawn's video (no offense=) but I will probably do it today. Obyrne and Kerriikin had some awesome music which I added to my music library, thanks for that :p

And as always, thanks for your contributions!

What do you guys do to make videos... I can fraps only in 1/2 resolution because if I fraps it at best resolution game's all laggy and can't do shit. My FPS go to like 2-3. If I make videos in 1/2 quality however they are too weak quality to be watched. I have a quite good computer, Asus g73jh, and it should be able to fraps stuff without problem. I tried going all the graphics in WoW to lowest, no help ;(

What do you guys do to make videos... I can fraps only in 1/2 resolution because if I fraps it at best resolution game's all laggy and can't do shit. My FPS go to like 2-3. If I make videos in 1/2 quality however they are too weak quality to be watched. I have a quite good computer, Asus g73jh, and it should be able to fraps stuff without problem. I tried going all the graphics in WoW to lowest, no help ;(
DOWNLOAD BANDICAM. you can get it full version with u torrent... still its insecure. So just have free version to fecord every 10 minnutes.

[MENTION=17375]Lennyw-Borean Tundra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18779]Arberian021[/MENTION] is trialmop also ur brother?

U 3really have something in common :p

Not really :p ! Arb uses fraps , he got it full version for free , i dont know how ... Ask him

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread