EU+US F2P History

I know for a fact that you could. That is how and when I got started in WoW. I can not provided proof or dates however. You ar eon your own there.

I don't really know offial worlds first things as I'm horrible with dates but somethings include:

First F2P DK
First sea turtle
First GoC (lofi and friends?)
First FtA (kale?)
First US bloodthirsty (coming soon)
First rivendares (felix?)
First precious ribbon (that Chinese guy? championa or something like that)
First person to 3k achievements pre MoP (kale I think or thor I think)
First person to 4k achievements post MoP (Believe it was felix)
First person to 5k acheivements (no1)
First person to get tabard of the explorer
First The hallowed F2P (IAT?)

Like I said those are just some ideas I can think of. Some of them may have threads linking who the person was and some may not. I honestly have no idea and don't plan on finding out :p GL if you research these

I don't really know offial worlds first things as I'm horrible with dates but somethings include:

First F2P DK
First sea turtle
First GoC (lofi and friends?)
First FtA (kale?)
First US bloodthirsty (coming soon)
First rivendares (felix?)
First precious ribbon (that Chinese guy? championa or something like that)
First person to 3k achievements pre MoP (kale I think or thor I think)
First person to 4k achievements post MoP (Believe it was felix)
First person to 5k acheivements (no1)
First person to get tabard of the explorer
First The hallowed F2P (IAT?)

Like I said those are just some ideas I can think of. Some of them may have threads linking who the person was and some may not. I honestly have no idea and don't plan on finding out :p GL if you research these

Bisonpower and swiftbow have the bloodthirsty

Shouldn't this be sticked?

What is MVP? If it's something nice, then thanks :)

Originally Posted by Yde
If you want to nominate a fellow Twinkinfo user for the Most Valued Poster Usergroup, please read this.

If you have been thinking about voting someone for a while:

▶ Do not just select a random post to vote when you reach your decision!

▶ Pick a post that is exemplary for the nominee's quality of posts to vote!

This is important because nominations show up for the site staff in a certain way:
"User 1" is nominated for MVP

Here is the list of nominations for this user:

Nomination #1 : For Link to post by user 2 at time of nomination
Nomination #2 : For Link to post by user 3 at time of nomination
The available staff then look at the posts first, and try to browse the commenting history. Unfortunately it's quite difficult to get a good enough overview in a short time if you haven't actively read the nominated user's posts in the past. It's sadly quite likely that some worthy nominees with votes on very banal posts might get rejected, and we'd like to avoid that if possible.

Speaking of the 24 slot bag, how would you know you got it first? Not everyone comes to this site every time they make a discovery, or perhaps they speak a different language. There's no achievement for getting it either.

Speaking of the 24 slot bag, how would you know you got it first? Not everyone comes to this site every time they make a discovery, or perhaps they speak a different language. There's no achievement for getting it either.

S/he doesn't, just an assumption.

Just after Kyle posted it, I took my ass to grind it, took 3h. There is high chance that I actually was world 1st f2p with it, but I think I have to delete it from my sig - I think "showing off" at something so low is simply being asshole, as I could spam my sig with "world 1st f2p (put any stupid thing here)" :)

Just after Kyle posted it, I took my ass to grind it, took 3h. There is high chance that I actually was world 1st f2p with it, but I think I have to delete it from my sig - I think "showing off" at something so low is simply being asshole, as I could spam my sig with "world 1st f2p (put any stupid thing here)" :)

Yes first confirmed I get it.
Oh and (put any stupid thing here) "world first F2P named Krukthor" lol

Users who are viewing this thread