F2P Dks

Ywhsh.jpg
[/IMG]
works lol
gonna be grinding the jenkins title for any other f2ps that want it via CRZ and my 90, you just gotta get out of the dk starter zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Mindy, which server is your 90 on? I already did all the dungeon finder dungeons today, and killed a few jenkins whelps :)
I was just a few thousand rep away from exalted with stormwind (=swift palomino), when BANG!!! disconnect :-(

I tried it out.

The companions that you can get work on trial characters.

Mounts work to an extent. You cannot use DK mount on trial chars, but I bought a Swift Mountain Horse and was able to use it on my trial character.

@ mindy. My new fav APer by far xD

@viente. I think your bot guy fell asleep or something.. I'm pretty sure you could have leveled faster asleep. I got the title with mindy then went to do some quests and you were still in the dk starter zone :p

@ everyone else. If you are doing this to have fun and play a Dk then enjoy yourself and go slow. If you're going to be an achievement whore (myself included) be sure to know what you are after or the time frame of how long it will take. A list is extremely helpful. This will more then likely be fixed at or before 5.1 comes out

whoever made this thread has no brain

But it works! I made one just to get the achievements you'd get for logging in (level 30, level 40, journeyman riding etc), but don't know if i can be bothered staying logged in long enough to do the other stuff, I tend to play in short bursts rather than prolonged periods anyway. Still, it's cool to see what playing a higher level feels like, with eerie blue eyes.

But it works! I made one just to get the achievements you'd get for logging in (level 30, level 40, journeyman riding etc), but don't know if i can be bothered staying logged in long enough to do the other stuff, I tend to play in short bursts rather than prolonged periods anyway. Still, it's cool to see what playing a higher level feels like, with eerie blue eyes.

Lol I did the same thing. Did the mount quest quick and crossed fingers that it would carry over to F2Ps, nojoy :(

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread