F2P Community on Moon Guard

Well thank you; I take pride in not dying =)

Hope to see a real premade match soon, and I will have my buffs next time - look forward to a 2300 hp fcer.
I'm interested in making a premade against them. AP H against MG A.

It's pretty funny how the community grew so rapidly. Most people (like myself) picked MG for solo play, we just happened to run into other f2p along the way. It make you wonder how many other f2p are out there on different servers who don't know about Twinkinfo or the chat addon.

Just a little heads-up: as of today, Twínky (level 20 Night Elf hunter) has been banned from our F2P channel for trolling and is no longer a part of our community. If he causes you any grief, please know that he does not represent us at all.

The shaman was enhancement, but he could've tossed some heals anyway. He was too preoccupied with whining about how many times I died carrying the flag (despite capping once or twice), and wasting the speed boost to snatch the flag from me only to die in mid every single time.

In the past few years I've been on Moon Guard, I've never encountered a log-in queue, not even after content patches.

Almost forgot about that, he spent the whole time pickin on you gidgete, but if he had thrown you a heal or two...

It's pretty funny how the community grew so rapidly. Most people (like myself) picked MG for solo play, we just happened to run into other f2p along the way. It make you wonder how many other f2p are out there on different servers who don't know about Twinkinfo or the chat addon.

I originally started a f2p on Boulderfist and would routinely check to see how many 20s were online and how many of them were guildless. Over the course of a few weeks you tend to notice people who are still level 20 and guildless. Found a few people there but none ever downloaded the addon to chat. I think f2p are more common than many people realize.

Also I've played on MG since mid TBC and have had a few log-in queues. It's mostly been after xpac releases though so it's not like it happens often.

Here's a little project I have for moonguard to test it out lol.

npkmz9.png

I'm going to try to level all of the classes but I don't know how in depth I will go into gearing, because I like aerie peak and I'll probably continue to play it as my main server.

Here's a little project I have for moonguard to test it out lol.

<image>

I'm going to try to level all of the classes but I don't know how in depth I will go into gearing, because I like aerie peak and I'll probably continue to play it as my main server.
Good luck! :D

I'm interested in making a premade against them. AP H against MG A.

That would be awesome. We will be playing each soon. The things although where growin fast we are still tiny compared to ap horde. We really need a high turn out to get a full premade team, but pretty soon we ll have enough people geared to consistently full premade vs AP H.

Wut, I ll be happy to run you through dungeons if you need.

Sounds good man, I'm just trying to decide which toon to level first.

That would be awesome. We will be playing each soon. The things although where growin fast we are still tiny compared to ap horde. We really need a high turn out to get a full premade team, but pretty soon we ll have enough people geared to consistently full premade vs AP H.

Really looking forward to this.

Wut, I ll be happy to run you through dungeons if you need.
You only need 10 players tho :p Last time when w did this on Horde against A AP, we however tried for 2 hours and got 0 result. That was actually pretty meh :( Once you're up and going, we might be able to try this. PM me or just make a forum post. We would be happy to accept your challenge and slap you back all the way to Moon Guard.

Update on our community population and banning issue

Hey guys,

I've been tracking how many f2p twinks that we have in our moon guard channel and I found that we have about 30 members that are active. On average we have 6 to 12 people during peak hours and weekends online at a time. This is the size of ap alliance when I was there.

On a different topic, I have been hearing A LOT of complaints about a certain renegade member in our community. We banned him from the channel, but he kept coming back. If you are a moderator and he comes into the channel, please ban him (you all know who he is). And if you haven't done so already please /ignore him and his alts.

I also wanted to get the forum's feedback on this issue, especially some of the bigger communities. Since the channel bans don't stick, what do you guys do to perminitally block a troll from the channel? This one guy has been a pain in the butt for us.

Thanks,
Windstrum

I have a banker on MG and never had to wait to log in, almost tempted to make a twink there but don't want to deal with rp part.

Dude, when I rerolled my druid I went from a pve server (Medivh) to an rp-pvp server (Twisting Nether).

There was not a ton of RP so it was easy to avoid. But you know what? I gave it a shot and it was actually pretty fun. I mean, I didn't go around speaking in character, but I did develop a backstory for Imirak which was kind of fun.

And, for the most part, the RP community was actually pretty mature and had a real sense of ethics when playing in world pvp (not always!). It was not unheard of for one side to establish events and ensure that both sides had a fairly even number of players before fighting. I did more large raids of enemy capitols more times than I can remember...

It's just a social aspect of the game that is there if you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread