F2P Community on Moon Guard

*sigh*

Look what I have managed to start....
Well basically in referance to my post, I did have fun vs the Moonguard guys (although I was a bit irritated after playing bdruid all evening with terrible teams). But I like the fact that Moonguard is here, and well lets keep it clean.

Im sorry for what I said earlier.

but not too clean. we want some friction going on to keep things spicy and fun. On another note why cant some AP horde that have no AP alliance toons make some so we can set up 10 v 10 premades.

It's a shame to see how derailed this thread has become...

I haven't been active in the F2P community for a while now, ever since I reactivated my full account. But I'm sure it's just as good here, if not better! Don't let e-peen swinging dissuade you from coming to Moon Guard!

It's a shame to see how derailed this thread has become...

I haven't been active in the F2P community for a while now, ever since I reactivated my full account. But I'm sure it's just as good here, if not better! Don't let e-peen swinging dissuade you from coming to Moon Guard!
Come back so we can play a 10v10 premade.

Im looking to form a group on MG ally side for some 10v10s with AP horde. Talked to Arenashamang and hes working on forming a group over there as well. Should be some fun competitive games, plz reply in this thread if interested. I can be contacted on Meisesauger in game if needed.

LF a resto druid, affliction lock, sub rogue, and prot pally dps for 10v10 premades with AP horde. Respond to me or Reflexz on TI if interested. Not looking for bragging rights game, where every game is screenshotted, just looking to have some fun, competitive games.

Re: Moon Guardian, ERP and PVP

Download the f2paddon so that you are auto friended when we log on, and so you have access to our f2p chat channel. Moonguard has tons of f2p on ally already using this and premades are common.

(Hishandu in sig)

Yeah, you gotta get the f2paddon. We were just running WSG 5mans (though down 1) about 15min ago on MG. Won all but one round. Would love to have more peeps! :D

get f2p addon and ill premade with you im planing to run premades all day everyday so once you get the addon you can join me

Users who are viewing this thread