F2P Community on Moon Guard

In the short time I played here I would pick it before ap ally. Just been a lurker but the first impression has been good.
I don't rp so I just ignore all that.

In the short time I played here I would pick it before ap ally. Just been a lurker but the first impression has been good.
I don't rp so I just ignore all that.

I just built an alliance character here on moon guard after seeing this post. Had a pretty good impression myself. But i m still torn between here and alliance on AP. It is easier to get AGM here if you are alliance compared to AP from what i observed. There is no F2P horde presence here so if you are alliance you have no lv 20 horde twinks to worry about when going for the trinket, as is the case on AP. 85 presence in the arena is a wash between AP and MG though.

Had lots of fun with some of you from Moon Guard tonight. GG!

moonguard1972.jpg

(comment that was here before would only lead to more arguing and flaming, therefor it was removed

we're all here to enjoy this game, so there is no need to make playing wow an unpleasureable experience for others

if my previous comment offended someone, i'm truly sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on ever matching up a full 10 vs 10 where both sides admit to not being a scrubmade. ^^

Get 10 man and I'll field 10 man of my choosing. Tell me when you're up to play a real premade, not some unbalanced garbish pugmade.

Yea and not troll anybody realm but no more then two of each class. for the premades in the future.

can we keep this thread clean. I would hate to see a recruiter thread get closed due to people bashing each other left and right because one thinks they are superior to another.

Users who are viewing this thread