US Explain This...

Muroto

Veteran
Hello gentlemen,

You know how a picture can say a thousand words? Here it is...
Can someone explain this anomaly to me please?

2gtx16o.png

Here is the link to armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/twisting-nether/Divinefury

I believe it was hotfixed, but players of all levels were able to kill BFA rares and obtain 180 gear for a brief period. If its still obtainable (which I believe it isnt) I encourage you to not obtain said items.

If you see someone with these items, be a rat and report.

Blizzard cant fix these unless people report them because they actually scale to your level but keep the stats of an ilvl 180 item (which is why it says required level x but still has same stats). this is the most plausible scenario and was a major mistake on blizzes part. If item scaling wasn't a thing, blizz would have an easier time hotfixing all the items on everyone's armories.

I believe it was hotfixed, but players of all levels were able to kill BFA rares and obtain 180 gear for a brief period. If its still obtainable (which I believe it isnt) I encourage you to not obtain said items.

If you see someone with these items, be a rat and report.
yeah it was hotfixed very quickly so it cant be obtained anymore however there are still people around with these items, just very very few, and if they do have them, a lot of them don't log out with these items equipped anymore.

last time i saw it my group was being gy farmed by a fury warr named youbadd so idk, best to just report and move on because i havent seen this dude in awhile

Users who are viewing this thread