Everything For level 10 Official Thread. All Possible Gear List.

Well Haven't done any prequest and it was available on my horde toon, so yeah pretty sure it's horde only. Might want to take a look with an ally toon too. Imma check! Thanks

bankbeauty said:
Well Haven't done any prequest and it was available on my horde toon, so yeah pretty sure it's horde only. Might want to take a look with an ally toon too. Imma check! Thanks

Horde only >: When alliance go into RFC the first part is empty.

That's pretty interesting if you ask me, but it looks like it's just not on the game..

Imma Check, Thanks.

Edit: A lot of gear was datamined durign 4.0.1 but didn't make to Cataclysm.

If you guys find any items that you can't get or Removed/Not possible Quest pleaselet me know, Thanks. Will Update the List soon again.

Ikr??????????????????

Who didn't want these? lol. I guess I'll keep Savannah one. Btw, I'll be updating this guide a little soon. I'll add Quest Name, BoA, Remove some items from list, etc.

Bankbeauty why u still don't have LFH or AGM???

lol. I didn't even notice that. Must've just flew by her

Stunggix said:
Bankbeauty why u still don't have LFH or AGM???

Because I can hardly play on Weekend so no LFH (Getting BoA Helm soon) And for AGM I couldn't get it on my old server because I had no friend playing over there and was on a extremely high population server (Couldn't solo it) Getting it soon (maybe this week) on medivh.

Users who are viewing this thread