Everything For level 10 Official Thread. All Possible Gear List.

Gear and Weapon guide Fixed, removed GF'd gear (if I missed anything, let me know!) In the process of adding BoA and Race specific Gear list. Thanks

Sorry, I didn't read through the entire thread, and maybe this is obvious, but is there a reason Haliscan Pantaloons are not listed as BiS Pants? You can also attach a rugged armor kit to them for +40 armor.

JoKyR said:
Sorry, I didn't read through the entire thread, and maybe this is obvious, but is there a reason Haliscan Pantaloons are not listed as BiS Pants? You can also attach a rugged armor kit to them for +40 armor.

No class want armor over stats.

JoKyR said:
Fair `nuff, thanks. I guess I'm used to level 1s. :)

Yeah well, I guess for an armor build this would be it, but it almost impossible to be BiS.

hey im plannng to make a lvl 10 dodge twink(sounds old school?)

i just want to know a few things before i get started:

-what is the calculation i can make to calculate the amount of dodge i get from agility?

-what is the base amount of dodge i will have at lvl 10?(prolly rolling NE)

-does the NE racial miss% stack with my avoidiance?(and how does it stack)

-how much dodge% am i going to get per dodge rating?

time and money are both not going to be a problem as i have loads of time and it is going to be a showoff twink anyway, and before u guyz start replying with "100% is not possible anymore" i dont even care because i am going to try to get the maximum, and not for specificly 100%(would be cool if i made 100% though)

bankbeauty said:
Cataclysm Items - The Shattering MADE PRE-CATA, A LOT OF THESE ARE GRANDFATHERED OR NEVER MADE IT LIVE.

From the Quest A Decisive Strike, Nice legs.

[Unbound Leggings]

From the Quest Bigger and Uglier Nice boots cloth

[Trogg-Slayer Boots]

That's pretty much it Atm!! :D

To be completed...

This is just getting started, I'll Add Multiple Items, and things soon.

confirmed these are obtainable Healsdrong @ Medivh - Game - World of Warcraft <proof

also Harvester boots are obtainable. the item which drops to initiate the quest has only a 8% drop chance and so i did the liberty of farming myself. anyone on alliance medivh i can share this with my main Limbone.

stalker said:
hey im plannng to make a lvl 10 dodge twink(sounds old school?)

i just want to know a few things before i get started:

-what is the calculation i can make to calculate the amount of dodge i get from agility?

-what is the base amount of dodge i will have at lvl 10?(prolly rolling NE)

-does the NE racial miss% stack with my avoidiance?(and how does it stack)

-how much dodge% am i going to get per dodge rating?

time and money are both not going to be a problem as i have loads of time and it is going to be a showoff twink anyway, and before u guyz start replying with "100% is not possible anymore" i dont even care because i am going to try to get the maximum, and not for specificly 100%(would be cool if i made 100% though)

Ill take a look on my rogue, but a dodge rogue isnt so fun in this new patch as 4.0.6 was since the formal dangui got lowered in item level wich cutted my dodge before deminishing returns by half to ~44% from ~83% and normal dodge from ~95% to ~83% wich means 22 dodge rating enchant (wich i lost from the formal dangui) was like ~12 dodge rating in stats on my twink.

Btw i was pretty maxed out in dodge and 100% was not possible sadly, with boa helm a pot or a scroll then max was near 96%. But rip 4.0.6 /sadpanda

Was alot fun, only i couldnt beat these guys :(

Any new gear in 4.1?

Hey guys. Was just wondering if it exists some kind of horde version of the Firefighting Gear (you know the thingy on ur back, you get from not turning in Extuinguish the Fires).

Hey guys. Was just wondering if it exists some kind of horde version of the Firefighting Gear (you know the thingy on ur back, you get from not turning in Extuinguish the Fires).

another question would be if you did get this item does it disappear whn you faction back to horde.

Maybe it's just me, but for some reason none of the links work. They all give me a "Thread not found" error.

Maybe it's just me, but for some reason none of the links work. They all give me a "Thread not found" error.

im getting the same error, i just got my hunter to 14 and wanted some tips as to what gear to get him. >.<

right now i have some boa gear on and some greens i got from the ah or random drops.

if anyone has a link to a gear list that would be awesome
<

I Will be updating this thread real soon this week. Seems like pages went missing.

I will revamp this whole thread, since lots of this gear went GF'd etc.

Thanks Bankbeauty! Still very helpful to someone totally new to all this. I am playing around with a level 10 hunter now and getting some gear. Some things I found:

Gathering Idols seems to have changed (different level and rewards).

The Quest in the chain before A Decisive Strike gave my hunter better legs than: [Unbound Leggings] . So I stopped there after finishing the quest: 5.In Defense of the King's Lands, but maybe for another class Unbound Leggings are better. I got: http://www.wowhead.com/item=58985.

The Westfall Quest I TAKE Candle! seems to be gone (could not find it).

Thanks again for the useful info.

nub question but is it possible to be a decent 10 with out boa's to start? lvl'ing to ten is easy and all but i dont want to roll on my main server or transfer a toon just for boa's right now.

you can still be effective, of course BoA gear will give you a great lift in health, dps and crit. if you'd like to make a 10 roll a new toon on medivh, ask anybody for a guild invite to Beats on fourteens and we can help you out.
<

Users who are viewing this thread