Everything For level 10 Official Thread. All Possible Gear List.

i went to the place where the quest for Tork Wrench starts and there was no quest : /

is there a pre-quest? or and item you need to have found? because it took me a long time to walk there xD

I will Fix, Lift and Redo a lot of this guide Tuesday, thanks.

-bankbeauty-

Added Quick Link for an Easy use of the guide. Gonna fix some more soon, Thanks.

-bankbeauty-

Ended Class Spec

Fixed some Items

Added lots of link

Made it easier to scroll down

New thread for gear armor, Easy to look at gear now.

-bankbeauty-

Added :D! Thanks.

Gonna Add some more Cata Quest soon, Stay tuned!

-Bankbeauty-

For all Level 10!

You should get all the items, on this list, that look interesting to you, as 4.0.3 is around the corner and many are going to be grandfathered!

bankbeauty said:
For all Level 10!

You should get all the items, on this list, that look interesting to you, as 4.0.3 is around the corner and many are going to be grandfathered!

What list? Is there supposed to be a link there or are you referring to one of the lists on page 1?

imma make a list soon, but basically referring to those on main page.

From the Quest Taragaman the Hungerer EPIC REWARDS HERE. Level 10 Requirements Shown on WoWhead!

Is an ACTUAL quest in PTR and working for level 10!!!

If I may ask, what changed in 4.0.1 to make Level 10s such a viable twinking option? Is it just that the low level allows for huge gains from ratings such as dodge/resilience?

Pretty much it. 4.0.1 Gave level 10 huge kick with resilience, it got nerfed a bit now but still extremely viable

Amikus said:
If I may ask, what changed in 4.0.1 to make Level 10s such a viable twinking option? Is it just that the low level allows for huge gains from ratings such as dodge/resilience?

the resilience is good because b4 10s had higher scaling stats like crit and such, but not the survivability needed to do well

Will Fix the guide during this week for 4.0.3 Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread