Everything For level 10 Official Thread. All Possible Gear List.

so far i haven't seen any new quests available for level 10's in Loch or Westfall. Steadfast Cinch changed from +4 str to +4 agi, stam remains at +3. The Gnolls that attack the guards at Sentinel Hill respawn really fast. You can pile them up pretty quick if you need to farm an area for BoE greens. Should allow you to make a level 10 anywhere without funding.

I got Tons of new quest on mine, Maybe that's because i'm Horde. I got the Epic Blue Legs From RFC quest And boots from Northen Barrens

bankbeauty said:
I got Tons of new quest on mine, Maybe that's because i'm Horde. I got the Epic Blue Legs From RFC quest And boots from Northen Barrens

Yeah. Horde generally has better stuff for level 10's.

I'm going to try the other zones today and see if there's anything new, I'll probably be rolling up some new toons to check on rewards changes as well.

The darkmoon armors also changes some of their stats. "of the Sorcerer" now gives stam, int, and haste. Invoker has it's spell power removed and int increased by one. "of the Bandit" now gives crit instead of the extra attack power.

Well Ally got shitloads this patch, with 2 Epic quest...

Sfk Minimum level raised from 10 to 11

I don't know if this was said in the thread, but you may want to take off the crescent staff because it is no longer avaliable.

thanks

Yeah, I know, this guide will be updated soon, Max next tuesday.

Remember, it takes lots of time to set this xD

-Thanks again for that info!:D

-bankbeauty-

No 1 knows yet if 14s will be able to compete against 10s, We don't have proove or anything, I suggest you to keep your level 10 if you have one and raise a new twink if you want to try out level 14s.

Np, Make sure to keep your Q open all the time (Talking about US, As we're trying to get this back up)!

Talonstrike, BoA trash Blade, BoA overall, and more just take a look at the list :D

Updated all Guides for the Shattering

Yeah Will fix that, thanks. Updated the list during the PTR build. Blizz changed the reward on Live Server.

bankbeauty said:
Yeah Will fix that, thanks. Updated the list during the PTR build. Blizz changed the reward on Live Server.

Shame actually, the shoulders are pretty good for this bracket ;( Ah well it seems i have to do some other things to finish my affl wlock. Took me alot time to get sp bis gear, glad i did it before the shattering, im sitting on 100+ sp :)

Nice :D, yeh Shattering gave us some good pieces but removed so many quest item it's ridiculous

bankbeauty said:
From the Quest Taragaman the Hungerer [/SIZE] EPIC REWARDS HERE. Level 10 Requirements Shown on WoWhead!

[item]Searing Belt[/item]

[item]Hide Vest of the Hungerer[/item]

[item]Robes of the Glorious Song[/item]

[item]Stone Guard Greaves[/item]

[item]Ragefire Leggings[/item]

That's pretty much it Atm!! :D

To be completed...

This is just getting started, I'll Add Multiple Items, and things soon.

horde only by the looks of it; due to prequests....

Users who are viewing this thread