Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

On the subject of wintrading...

wowscrnshot080612233051.jpg

I don't really understand why people wintrade for titles to be honest, or wintrade at all for that matter. When i see a guy with either arena master, HWL or likewise I only see "Wintrader <Name>". All you do by wearing a wintraded title is showing off that you're a wintrader.

I don't really understand why people wintrade for titles to be honest, or wintrade at all for that matter. When i see a guy with either arena master, HWL or likewise I only see "Wintrader <Name>". All you do by wearing a wintraded title is showing off that you're a wintrader.

chicks dig it

why the hate Vixey, why? srsly players like you make the 70 twink community shit...
but I guess if it makes YOU feel better go ahead

Sorry what?

Maybe you've got a different opinion in the few weeks that you've been in the bracket.

But you never know what Vixey did for this community. So don't talk absolute rubbish if you haven't a clue mate. Especially when Vix has done more than you probably ever will.

Whilst yes, I fully understand why some people disagree with wintrading, and will think less of me for doing so, I don't expect anyone to believe I got it legitimately, and by no means do I intend to lie and say that I did... at the end of the day, it's a title that I think is cool, and I don't regret all the sleepless nights it took to reach it.

I'm not going to argue with people over this, and yes, I understand that wintrading to this degree has permanently marked me as a wintrader.

Nevertheless, it's my character, and it's my choice whether I decide to wintrade on it; all I ask is that you respect my decision to do this, as I respect yours.

I guess wintrading at least shows you put effort into something. Even if it is essentially afk'ing arena

Sorry what?

Maybe you've got a different opinion in the few weeks that you've been in the bracket.

But you never know what Vixey did for this community. So don't talk absolute rubbish if you haven't a clue mate. Especially when Vix has done more than you probably ever will.

started twinking 70 in wrath :p

Users who are viewing this thread