Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

not easy being that either..... btw had to do the job you and Claire couldn't finish Meat told me about how your KFC went : /

We played like 5~ Games and I had insane lags / delay. Don't know what he told you but don't try to modify things people have ''told'' you again please

not easy being that either..... btw had to do the job you and Claire couldn't finish Meat told me about how your KFC went : /

should not look down at great people playing underdog classes. Claire and Kipale are both great but the fact that everyone is rerolling fotm and getting tinkers with blue gloves makes it almost impossible to achieve anything with such an underdog comp

Last edited by a moderator:
should not look down at great people playing underdog classes. Claire and Kipale are both great but the fact that everyone is rerolling fotm and getting tinkers with blue gloves makes it almost impossible to achieve anything with such an underdog comp

Prot warriors underdog? resto shamans underdog? KFC with a prot warrior is not bad at all, but again Bobx no disrespect but you do bgs, stick to bgs don't join a debate about anything arena related when you haven't played it for over 1 season, cus you rly have no idea how OP prot really is.

PS Feannor OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlu3oIlZMiY&feature=youtu.be

Whilst Prot warr/hunters are supposedly "underpowered" from my perspective that's only because nobody can actually fully truly play them. Both meat and kipale were good at both but not amazingly awesome, yet both still managed to get 2.2 with ease really. All it takes is abit of communication and lining up damage cds and prot/hunter can 1 shot most classes/specs not to mention the awesome cc that they have.

Prot warriors underdog? resto shamans underdog? KFC with a prot warrior is not bad at all, but again Bobx no disrespect but you do bgs, stick to bgs don't join a debate about anything arena related when you haven't played it for over 1 season, cus you rly have no idea how OP prot really is.

You get a good imgage about whats fotm also from bgs. If you look bgs like 60% is rmp of 10 classes. Also in arena rogue and mage can basically roll with every class to be successful but prot warrior not.

i played to 2.1k win 100% w/l as prot/restodruid this season so I know that protwarriors are OP cus he takes basically no damage at all with 3stacked bloom up. but i couldn't be arsed to play anymore because we had 30 minute games against mages with dogbarrierspec 5 games in a row, and we still won because they are all terrible. and as claire said, i know pretty well what classes that do well in arena from my BG-farming

You get a good imgage about whats fotm also from bgs. If you look bgs like 60% is rmp of 10 classes. Also in arena rogue and mage can basically roll with every class to be successful but prot warrior not.

The argument was about you failed to play KFC which apparently was a bad combo to 2.2 because you played a few games and got farmed ( not my words ) prot warriors are really strong, with almost every healer, and im not gonna sit here and argue about how different bgs are from arena.....because everyone knows that in bgs's you can go full pve gear 0 ressi and basically 1 shot people, with no peals, and that would never ever work in arena because you would get pealed and killed ( taken from a rogue POV )

To clairify I dont want to say hunter / prot warrior are underpowered but you cant compare them with RMP. 90% ~ of all 2.1k + mmr is RMP I think that says it all.

PS People tend to call something OP if they got owned by it or nearly.

To clairify I dont want to say hunter / prot warrior are underpowered but you cant compare them with RMP. 90% ~ of all 2.1k + mmr is RMP I think that says it all.

PS People tend to call something OP if they got owned by it or nearly.

that doesn't say anything beside its easier to play, therefor most people play mages and rogues..
Oh and 8/10 teams above 2.1 mmr is actually double mage and not RMP

PS IN MY OPINION People tend to call something OP if they got owned by it or nearly.
fixed that for you

anyways i'm done arguing another Gz to my main man Meat for his 2.2!

When you want something done right bring in a semi-god - Cyanerd 2012

The argument was about you failed to play KFC which apparently was a bad combo to 2.2 because you played a few games and got farmed ( not my words )

We played like 5~ Games and I had insane lags / delay. Don't know what he told you but don't try to modify things people have ''told'' you again please

.. as I already said

Well cba to discuss more because you want to be always in right.

Users who are viewing this thread