Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

every single person in that 5s are biggest nerds eu

?? you wintraded 3vs with Kicts and 5vs on stormscale then leveled up, so you could have arena master @ 85, so if anyone is a try hard nerd here...jep

no, players like you make it shit :D rerolling mage, have played 3100 arena games and not even gone past 2050 yet

im sorry, i just had to say that

uhm, I play arena for fun not for rating... and you are just as bad as vixeyy, hate everything except yourself because guys like you think you are amazing

I may do, not too sure. I remember losing to you though. :p

Would be cool to see it, if you do have any.

no, players like you make it shit :D rerolling mage, have played 3100 arena games and not even gone past 2050 yet

im sorry, i just had to say that

And seriously, bashing peoples ratings? Come on now. Grow up a little please?

uhm, I play arena for fun not for rating... and you are just as bad as vixeyy, hate everything except yourself because guys like you think you are amazing

Bro, you make comments saying your PoV is more fun then others, have you seen your vids? you do literally nothing except playing horrid. I have nothing against video makers and I normally give feedback to improve because it's something that is good for the community. You praise yourself as some god or something, be more humble (free tips).

I remember watching a video from you where your partner was using a Fishing rod and still was doing more than your full BiS tazik'd mage.

Anyways cba feeding more trolling, leaving here, i'll post a screeny so my post doesn't get deleted

http://i48.tinypic.com/wrkiuf.jpg

Bro, you make comments saying your PoV is more fun then others, have you seen your vids? you do literally nothing except playing horrid. I have nothing against video makers and I normally give feedback to improve because it's something that is good for the community. You praise yourself as some god or something, be more humble (free tips).

I remember watching a video from you where your partner was using a Fishing rod and still was doing more than your full BiS tazik'd mage.

Anyways cba feeding more trolling, leaving here, i'll post a screeny so my post doesn't get deleted

http://i48.tinypic.com/wrkiuf.jpg

uuhmm I am a god? I'm best player EU I'm F*cking Bøøbz umad?!
+ screenshot aswell http://i.imgur.com/sD14U.png

?? you wintraded 3vs with Kicts and 5vs on stormscale then leveled up, so you could have arena master @ 85, so if anyone is a try hard nerd here...jep

rofl, the amount of bs that just spews from your mouth is actually comical

clearly tired from all this trading with your merrry men in the night, get some sleep pal

Everyone's entitled to their opinion about other players, i can't moan at anyone for that - this does not mean that you can express how someone is "bad" in such crude and potentially offensive terms. If you want an example of how to do this please see Vixey's previous post.

This bracket doesn't need any more self proclaimed deity's, nor does it need more hate amongst community members, so please, go back to commenting and posting pictures and grow up a bit.

The fact that you seriously believe that we'd stoop to your level is horrendous, you really are nothing more then a joke

Users who are viewing this thread