Every1 open up a ticket

Duckhunt said:
What's not to get? My ten pwns, these are just random pug images I've collected over a while.

a lvl 10 is a joke brah play 19s not to be rude but playing a lvl 10 doesn't get respect from any1

bankbeauty said:
And if you guys don't believe me, here.

Every Underline Bold Statements, are to me, Direct Insult.

Every Bold Statements, are either wrong, place to be discuss or simply shouldn't be said.

Bankbeauty - That's not entirely true. Two of them (From me)

"Because you apparently fail quite a bit to understand what is currently going on."

That is not offensive enough for you to actually tell me here and now that it upset you? I'm not going to sit here and apologise for something as soft as that.

"Anyone that is idiotic (I'm sorry, but that was) enough to state what you stated"

I believe I already apologised for that about 3 times.

Rest wasn't directed at you. "Annoyance" was directed @ level 10 twinks, nothing against you in person. I don't get the rest of the bolds... Feel free to explain though.

curleypwnsu said:
a lvl 10 is a joke brah play 19s not to be rude but playing a lvl 10 doesn't get respect from any1

Not to be rude, but both factions hate you and wish you would go away. Oh wait- that was rude.

Hey hey hey, we are all a little heated, but let's just try not to commit a larcity here...

Some people like them, some don't.

Speak your mind, but to the cause of which it is given...

Go complain to blizzard, this is a site of discussion, and knowledge; not complaints.

I'm not surprised by any of these comments. Despite this being a website for twinks of all levels, it's the same banter that I've seen the entire 4+ years I've been playing level 10 twinks. I tend not to engage in it whenever possible, but, times like these, when everyone is pointing fingers at level 10's for being the cause of all the 10-19 woes, just kind of irk me.

Whatever. I'll still be embarrasing rogues when resilience is gone anyways......and that's all I ever wanted to do in the first place.

fochixi said:
I'm not surprised by any of these comments. Despite this being a website for twinks of all levels, it's the same banter that I've seen the entire 4+ years I've been playing level 10 twinks. I tend not to engage in it whenever possible, but, times like these, when everyone is pointing fingers at level 10's for being the cause of all the 10-19 woes, just kind of irk me.

Whatever. I'll still be embarrasing rogues when resilience is gone anyways......and that's all I ever wanted to do in the first place.

I don't mind 10s in general - They used to be "funny twinks" that either had insane haste or dodge. They were manangle - Now a days everyone rolling 10s with resi for the fotm and games on end. A horde 10, 1.1k hp and 70% dmg reduction - 2 healers on him on D.

10 alliance people get pissed off, 3 of them goes and makes 10s. One of them succeeds. We now have 2 FCs that can't die. I hate this scenario, really do :/ - All I'm saying.

lindenkron said:
I don't mind 10s in general - They used to be "funny twinks" that either had insane haste or dodge. They were manangle - Now a days everyone rolling 10s with resi for the fotm and games on end. A horde 10, 1.1k hp and 70% dmg reduction - 2 healers on him on D.

10 alliance people get pissed off, 3 of them goes and makes 10s. One of them succeeds. We now have 2 FCs that can't die. I hate this scenario, really do :/ - All I'm saying.

gotta love roflstampede

lindenkron said:
Yes - Point being? Now that damage is critting for 500 instead of 1000, what would have crit 165 on a twink will now crit 82 leaving them at an even greater advantage than they were in before 4.0 hit with 90%. See where I'm going with this?

Also, there's armor reduction isn't there?

I think you miss read what I read. The 165damage crit is already with the reduced damage.

A more complete one would be 1000 x 0.1 = 100 damage (90% damage reduction from resilience)

Resilience nerf 1000 x 0.33 = 330 damage (67% damage reduction from resilience)

50% damage reduction 330 x 0.5 = 165

So a lvl 10 after the resilience and incoming damage nerf is still taking more damage then before

As for armor it doesn't change the amount of damage reduction as it is multiplicative (how the hell do you spell that). So the % of damage taken increase is still the same

And for those that say that 10's contribute nothing in bg's I would have to disagree. Capping a flag returning 2 flags and having a high damage done seems like contributing to me.

And I have no problem with that link. I feel the same way about players doing something they wouldn't normally do otherwise, simply to exploit something or ruin the experience for someone else. It's just like when I used to run an avoidance set up and had rogues dying on my shield spike. People complained about me then, when rouges were still overpowered and overpopulated the bracket. Then they nerfed it and I switced up to a hp stacking crit maching.......rocking a dress and a staff. All the bandwagoning level 10's disappeared until Enti's came along an everyone rolled up and Enti's Warrior. Hunters were still riduclously overpowered at the time and remained that way after enti was nerfed. I've been though it all.......and always level 10's are singled out as the problem when other issues still plague this bracket.

I thought we got past all the generic hate, but, the majority of twinks still seem to have the same attitude about level 10's that max level pvp'rs have about twinks. The hypocrisy is almost laughable.......if it wasn't so sad.

Nothing left but to keep playing the game the way I like too and expanding my ignore list.

The best part of this bracket was getting the LFH. Since Boas trumph LFH, the WBFH must continue the tradition of fishing for the bis helm at 19. Plus, you can actually fish every day.....without mobs killing you....and get....a cool fishy hat.....

I must be missing something.

Trespasser said:
I think you miss read what I read. The 165damage crit is already with the reduced damage.

A more complete one would be 1000 x 0.1 = 100 damage (90% damage reduction from resilience)

Resilience nerf 1000 x 0.33 = 330 damage (67% damage reduction from resilience)

50% damage reduction 330 x 0.5 = 165

So a lvl 10 after the resilience and incoming damage nerf is still taking more damage then before

As for armor it doesn't change the amount of damage reduction as it is multiplicative (how the hell do you spell that). So the % of damage taken increase is still the same

And for those that say that 10's contribute nothing in bg's I would have to disagree. Capping a flag returning 2 flags and having a high damage done seems like contributing to me.

Regardless of calculations - We still basically back @ the start damage before the "nerf" was added. That doesn't exactly help the situation, does it :/.

And you're horde, so the trouble you've had with 10s is probably limited (prolly had more help from them) but having someone like roflstampede run into 10 alliance with 2 healers and murdering our FC only to run out afterwards completely unharmed is a situation that needs to be dealt with.

If not, we might as well all roll 10s, and I'm afraid no one would be killing anyone since damage @ 10 (regardless of SSs) wouldn't harm another resi twink (let alone a FC with healers on) enough to ever end the match.

GUYS we've had this discussion soooo many times, it's still the same. Nothing's changed. I'm not going to wear my fingers down typing and arguing about why 10s needs to be nerfed. I'll just say: I've never been against anything that has happened to the 19 bracket prior to this, and I've twinked for 5 years. This has to be fixed / balanced out in some way or it will not be pretty...

Best regards,

Duckhunt said:

Resilience =s the reason for the caps.

It's 10 vs 10. Imagine it for Arena, you wouldn't take something near useless, with smaller heals and less damage when damage is needed. Anything can do mega deeps when not focused/left to run around, look at Ele Shams currently.

You wouldn't do enough damage to outpressure a healer, you don't have CC (save Paladins and HoJ) and your heals have near no effect when there's 2-3 DPS beating down on a 19; where as if you were say, a Holy Priest or a Holy Paladin, your chain heals keeps them alive.

Llare said:
Resilience =s the reason for the caps.

It's 10 vs 10. Imagine it for Arena, you wouldn't take something near useless, with smaller heals and less damage when damage is needed. Anything can do mega deeps when not focused/left to run around, look at Ele Shams currently.

You wouldn't do enough damage to outpressure a healer, you don't have CC (save Paladins and HoJ) and your heals have near no effect when there's 2-3 DPS beating down on a 19; where as if you were say, a Holy Priest or a Holy Paladin, your chain heals keeps them alive.

Lmao, ya, u trollin' me . Stay away from my goals!

curleypwnsu said:
its true u know a lvl 10 wont do the same burst as a lvl 19 and lets face it does this make sense a lvl 10 in a bracket with 99 percent of the ppl higher lvls then them and they never die? go to any other bracket this would be a laughable topic.

Curley - if you are saying that this problem doesn't exist in other brackets - I am going to have to respectfully disagree. I have a rogue in the 70 - 79 bracket and I will occasionally run into 70 resilience twinked pallies and (rarely) disc priests with the level 70 PvP sets. I can solo burn down any other class consistently - but these two types of healing level 70 resilience twinked out players are almost impossible to kill.

lindenkron said:
Regardless of calculations - We still basically back @ the start damage before the "nerf" was added. That doesn't exactly help the situation, does it :/.

And you're horde, so the trouble you've had with 10s is probably limited (prolly had more help from them) but having someone like roflstampede run into 10 alliance with 2 healers and murdering our FC only to run out afterwards completely unharmed is a situation that needs to be dealt with.

If not, we might as well all roll 10s, and I'm afraid no one would be killing anyone since damage @ 10 (regardless of SSs) wouldn't harm another resi twink (let alone a FC with healers on) enough to ever end the match.

GUYS we've had this discussion soooo many times, it's still the same. Nothing's changed. I'm not going to wear my fingers down typing and arguing about why 10s needs to be nerfed. I'll just say: I've never been against anything that has happened to the 19 bracket prior to this, and I've twinked for 5 years. This has to be fixed / balanced out in some way or it will not be pretty...

Best regards,

Couldn't agree more. If something isn't done to fix this...the bracket will evolve into a "who has the more 10s on their side" deal and almost all the pug games will end with no caps. Its like watching a game wtih all level capped healers trying to kill each other; not gonna happen.

If level 10 Are so Useless in BG, Explain me these things.

When I'm on Offense, Most of the time, the first target everyone Aim for is me.

When I'm on Defense, Helping my FC, The first target Offense go for, aren't the FC healer or the Fc himself, no, it's me.

When I'm in Middle, Either running or supporting the team, Enemy always go after me.

Let's states the facts that 10s Hater have been bringing Over and Over here.

1 Statement, Level 10 are useless in WSG

2 Statement, Level 10 Damage isn't close to a 19s damaging

3 Statement, Level 10 Take the spot of a useful Player

4 Statement, Level 10 Healing isn't good at all and can't support anything

5 Statement, Level 10 Can survive Way to long

6 Statement, Level 10 Ruins The Bracket.

Okay, First of all, Let's take Every Statement One by one.

Level 10 Are useless in WSG.

Ok, Level 10 are useless. I want you to tell me, If we're so 'useless' then why, most of the time, level 10 end with few deaths? If they were so useless, what's the point of killing them?..

Also, Tell yourself, If I'm getting Kill, The longer it takes for the enemy to kill me, the longer Enemy Dps are wasting time on a useless player. And when enemy waste time on me, it gives my team more time to deal with the action

Level 10 Damage isn't close to a 19s damaging

Ok again, If my damage input is so far beyond any 19s, then why even bother killing me when i'm going on offence?

When I'm heading towards Ally Tunnel, 'most' of the time, 2-3 Dps rage on me, instead of killing 19s. So you guys are stating that my dps is too low but kill me before the High Damage class? What's the point?..

Level 10 Take the spot of a useful Player

First of all, 'almost' all the time I get into a WSG I see some Epicly Fail twink 19 or some Not even close to BiS 19s and no one ever spoke about these. Also we're in a PuG, It's not like PuG are the ''Serious'' Shit anyway..

Back when Exp-off didn't exist, PuG Were nothing, So I don't get why, Now, since it's only Twink Vs. Twink, PuG should be ''respected''. Yeah PuG are more challenging than before but still far from Premade.

Level 10 Healing isn't good at all and can't support anything

If my healing is so bad, then why do you even bother killing me when i'm on Defense? Most of the time when Enemy get into our base and rush our FC, If they see me heal him, they'll quickly run on me. They rather kill me then the FC itself or the FC healer. So is everyone fucking retarded or do they bother about my healing input?

Also, A lot of time, I ended in the top 3 Healer in PuG and I'm Often finishing First Healer on my Side. So If our healing is 'So' bad then why am I finishing first?

Level 10 Can survive Way to long

Now let's take the previous Statement. Healing or DPSing One. If my healing/Dps input is to low and that I'm a useless player, why do you bother killing me? I mean,now how you're saying it, It's: your damage and healing is to low and you're useless but I can't kill you, it takes to much time. Why would you want to kill me if you think my dps and healing is useless?... Also Blizz already nerfed Resil and Killing us is now possible. If we get all the Resil/Dodge/Parry/Block possible to survive the longest possible, we do sacrifice lots of stats. That said, If I sacrifice healing stats to survive longer, that means I'll heal even less. Once again, why bother killing me?..

Level 10 Ruins The Bracket.

Atleast in 'US' I never saw more then 5 level 10 on 20 Players in WSG. If those 5 players Ruins the BG then explain me how come during Wotlk beginning when everyone was running with Legs/head Glitch Patch and Mining/Herb Maxed and Shoulder Enchant the BG wasn't ruined. 10s don't ruin the game, If you accept the fact that our damage or healing input isn't the best then don't bother wasting time on killing us. If you tell me, that our Damage and healing is good enough to care take of it and decide to kill me, face the fact that i'm hard to kill. I'm not invincible, I'm hard to kill. But remember, The more time you waste on me, the more time you're not helping your team objectives.

Anyway, there is, and there will always be Haters.

Users who are viewing this thread