Every1 open up a ticket

bankbeauty said:
YEAH! At another tards that don't understand level 10 HURRAY!

What is there to understand with resilience not scaling properly making level 10s basically impossible to kill - unintended ?

he's no where near the resil cap so I can see where it would be hard for him to understand. 15 resil hard to kill. 22 resil = near impossible

lindenkron said:
What is there to understand with resilience not scaling properly making level 10s basically impossible to kill - unintended ?

It looks like Most of the 19s don't understand that Resil was Nerfed and that 10s are more then killable nowadays. I don't know why..

Secclusion said:
he's no where near the resil cap so I can see where it would be hard for him to understand. 15 resil hard to kill. 22 resil = near impossible

I decided to run with PvE Shoulder and PvE Weapon simply because I didn't see the difference between 4 additional resil (weap and shoulder) VS. PvE piece. I'm running with 15 Resil instead of 19 because I'm more into Dps stats then Defensive stats. I'm only missing BoA PvP trinket, which would give me more resil Anyway. Like trespasser said, the resil cap for level 10 is 26 and gives you 66,9% damage reduce which is not the +95% we first saw when 4.0.1 came up.

I understand that 95% was Way to OP when an ambush (1k for exemple) would hit you around 50 damage instead of 1000 but now it hit for around 350. So don't tell me, a level 10 with around 1k Hp, that get ambush crit for 350 and run with half Ability 19s get and Run with a resil gear with low damage input gear is OVERPOWER and ruins the game.

Trespasser said:
The cap at lvl 10 is 26 resilience which is a 66.924% damage reduction making them more then killable.

But I have to admit that lvl 10 healing twink might be very hard to kill but is currently still killable.

Exactly My point. Yes 10s Healer are really hard to kill, but in some cass they lack of ability compare to 19s (exemple pre 4.0.3, 19 Hpally had FoL and HoL (Healing abilities)+ then lvl 10s, Also level 10s didn't have Exorcism and Divine Protection) Which make them almost the same as 19s. A 50% damage reduced, with Holy Shock and Word Of glory, Running with 1k Hp, 1k mana and 75 SP VS A Paladin with Holy Shock, Word Of Glory, FoL, HoL, DProtection, Exorcism, with 1,7k Hp and 2k Mana with 200+ SP Is to me, About the Same.

And Overall, 19s Healer are also extremely hard to kill, Don't forget about Hpally staying alive VS 5 Twink Dps. On my level 10 Hpally, even resil Capped, With Fully BiS, I wouldn't be able to survive 5 Twink Dps. Since I lack of ability to heal and still get reall big hit.

bankbeauty said:
It looks like Most of the 19s don't understand that Resil was Nerfed and that 10s are more then killable nowadays. I don't know why..

Because you apparently fail quite a bit to understand what is currently going on.

They were nerfed from 90% to 66% (stated previously) where as all damage in the bracket is now getting nerfed about 50%. You see where I'm going with this? Incoming immortality.

Also; Please give me a reasonable excuse to why the resilience should skip in insanity scaling from 11->10 ? - Unintended.

I disslike the hat because who gets it is based on RNG not actual skill......same with fishing hat.

All gear should be obtainable by someone who is willing to put forth the effort. I don't consider praying for favorable rng to be effort.

Wafflecakes said:
I disslike the hat because who gets it is based on RNG not actual skill......same with fishing hat.

All gear should be obtainable by someone who is willing to put forth the effort. I don't consider praying for favorable rng to be effort.

I'm sorry to be the one to bring you these news; This game is based upon RNG.

Don't like RNG? Go play something else :)

bankbeauty said:

Just listen to yourself, level 10s "are more than killable"??? wow thats just great, now 19s can finaly kill 10s, must mean everything is fine then

lindenkron said:
Also; Please give me a reasonable excuse to why the resilience should skip in insanity scaling from 11->10 ? - Unintended.

Ask Blizz. It's been that way since vanilla. Stats have always scaled differently at low levels. If they wanted the same formula that is used for level 11-19 to apply to level 10 then Blizz would change it. If it was really unintended then you'd think that in the 5+ years it's been working that way, Blizz could have done something about it.

I'm certainly not a big fan of having unkillable toons, but, since the 4.0.1 fix resilience twinks aren't unkillable. After the damage nerf.......we might see something different, and if it's a problem, blizz will probably fix it. They certainly seemed to be taking low level balance a little more seriously this time around. Which is why the change to disengage is so surprising after the last few low level changes. So, who knows, maybe nothing with change.

Honestly, with the class imbalance out there, resilience stacking is the only option available for some classes/specs. Take Warriors for example. They already got all their utility spells taken away. Charge is still only usable in combat while most ranged classes have a 40 yard opener to put a warrior in combat and thus negat their only distance closer. Fury is the only viable spec and now the only thing that warriors could do (burst) is being nerfed. Level 10 resilience/avoidance is the only viable spec for them. Any other dps class can bring more utility and has a higher chance of survival.

Class and Spec balance are far more important than a stamina hat or level 10 stat scaling. Just wait and see how redonkulous hunters have become since 4.0.3

lindenkron said:
I'm sorry to be the one to bring you these news; This game is based upon RNG.

Don't like RNG? Go play something else :)

Yes but there are degree's.

Stupid is stupid is stupid.

there is a difference between a 25% drop rate where a dedicated player will get the item eventually and a 1% drop rate where a dedicated/skilled player can do the required elements every day for a year and still not get the item. It does nothing for the game or the bracket to have more luck based than effort based gear options.

I had no problem with Naxx shoulder enchants because anyone willing to put forth the effort could get one. The fishing hate type RNG is NOT what this game is built on. If it was...no one would play.

What about the players that simply can't participate in the sunday only fishing event because of other commitments?

I'm almost Surprised @ all the hate against me lawl. You defend level 10, get hit with the hammer right in the face. Cry over all the forums saying rogue ain't so OP, you get love from everyone. Love it.

fochixi said:
Ask Blizz. It's been that way since vanilla. Stats have always scaled differently at low levels. If they wanted the same formula that is used for level 11-19 to apply to level 10 then Blizz would change it. If it was really unintended then you'd think that in the 5+ years it's been working that way, Blizz could have done something about it.

I'm certainly not a big fan of having unkillable toons, but, since the 4.0.1 fix resilience twinks aren't unkillable. After the damage nerf.......we might see something different, and if it's a problem, blizz will probably fix it. They certainly seemed to be taking low level balance a little more seriously this time around. Which is why the change to disengage is so surprising after the last few low level changes. So, who knows, maybe nothing with change.

Honestly, with the class imbalance out there, resilience stacking is the only option available for some classes/specs. Take Warriors for example. They already got all their utility spells taken away. Charge is still only usable in combat while most ranged classes have a 40 yard opener to put a warrior in combat and thus negat their only distance closer. Fury is the only viable spec and now the only thing that warriors could do (burst) is being nerfed. Level 10 resilience/avoidance is the only viable spec for them. Any other dps class can bring more utility and has a higher chance of survival.

Class and Spec balance are far more important than a stamina hat or level 10 stat scaling. Just wait and see how redonkulous hunters have become since 4.0.3

Couldn't say it better.

Theres no reason why a lvl 10 should be 5 times harder to kill than a 19. When you couple that with having other teammates around healing that 10 that decides to FC he becomes unkillable. Sorry but thats why you see so many 10s coming out of the woodwork b/c of the fact that it is unfair. Just like all the baddies who were rolling rogues. Most of em will go away after this patch, except the good ones.

Well Sorry, but Actually the number of level 10 went up like mad when 4.0.1 hit and already started to drop since Resil Nerf. Also!, I've seen only one Solid level 10 FC and it's Bamf, sorry to break it, but all the level 19s Pally out of here FCing are stronger then Bamf.

Yes the level 10's coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of resilience are no better than any fotm rogues, pallies, huntards..........whatever. Those players do not define the entire group. That's the only beef I have with people who hate on level 10's without knowing all the facts. People act as if all level 10's are exploiters but the same is not said of everyone who happens to be playing a fotm class. People complain about resilience on 10's but 19's actually benefit from resilience too. Not as much a level 10 does, but, more than higher level toon, so they are taking advantage of stat scaling as well. The logic behind the level 10 hate is completely non-exsistant.

It's like me saying that Pizza is an exploiter because he's playing a hunter. With disengage, he's playing the class that is 5 times harder to kill than any other and it's unfair.

Not trying to attack you pizza, just trying to make a point that not all level 10's are here to sit on the flag. Just Pizza has made it clear he is not happy with hunters getting disengage, I've said on several occasions that I'm not happy with where level 10's are. 4.0.1 ruined them. I'd much rather have the utility spells back and get rid of resilience all together.

Bring the low level utility back and balance the classes better. Then we can worry about hats and stats.

fochixi said:
Yes the level 10's coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of resilience are no better than any fotm rogues, pallies, huntards..........whatever. Those players do not define the entire group. That's the only beef I have with people who hate on level 10's without knowing all the facts. People act as if all level 10's are exploiters but the same is not said of everyone who happens to be playing a fotm class. People complain about resilience on 10's but 19's actually benefit from resilience too. Not as much a level 10 does, but, more than higher level toon, so they are taking advantage of stat scaling as well. The logic behind the level 10 hate is completely non-exsistant.

It's like me saying that Pizza is an exploiter because he's playing a hunter. With disengage, he's playing the class that is 5 times harder to kill than any other and it's unfair.

Not trying to attack you pizza, just trying to make a point that not all level 10's are here to sit on the flag. Just Pizza has made it clear he is not happy with hunters getting disengage, I've said on several occasions that I'm not happy with where level 10's are. 4.0.1 ruined them. I'd much rather have the utility spells back and get rid of resilience all together.

Bring the low level utility back and balance the classes better. Then we can worry about hats and stats.

<3 Wow.. That's exactly what I think, but said in the best way possible. I said that multiple time, I enjoyed 10 Before 4.0.1 and Stop playing mine during 4.0.1 when Resil was buffed, because that wasn't the reason why I twinked 10. I came back by 4.0.3 and enjoy it, not as much as I did before 4.0.1 but I love it. People Hate 10s so badly and act like fiends in BG. Anyway, I'll play my 10 in 4.0.3 and in a future patch like 5.0.1 I'll still be playing it.

Currently, I'm not running any resilience on my level 10 twink. I don't have my BoA's yet, and only put the resilience chest on when the other side is a partial premade or is participating in some unsportsman like activity.

lindenkron said:
Because you apparently fail quite a bit to understand what is currently going on.

They were nerfed from 90% to 66% (stated previously) where as all damage in the bracket is now getting nerfed about 50%. You see where I'm going with this? Incoming immortality.

You do know that when going from 90% damage reduction to 66% damage reduction and then lowering all damage by 50% is still a damage taken increase of 65%

Lets say ambush did 1000damage with the 90% resilience that was only 100 damage.

Now the damage is lowered to 500 damage but the resilience is only 66% and you now take 165 damage a decent increase.

As for the scaling yes it is very off. But that is true for all ratings see for example haste. 20haste rating is 52% haste at lvl 10. However the same 20haste rating at lvl 11 is only 26% haste.

The same is true for every single rating all halving in stats given.

I feel as if everyone is forgetting what a twink is supposed to be, you're supposed to be overpowered and have an advantage.

sergeant rank scout's tabard +1 all stats 5 digit steam account im so pro respect this ownage

Users who are viewing this thread